**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ☽1☾ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

It was a warm October day on a trail, where three teenagers were walking. It was dead silent until one of them spoke, "Do we have to do this I'm tired... And hungry!", Zaria, a girl with dark brown eyes and black curly hair with purple streaks in it. Then another girl spoke, "Yes, we need ingredients, we're almost out.", Brianna, she had brown eyes and brown hair with pink bangs. Then the only boy spoke while grabbing herbs from the ground and putting them in a bottle, " Will you two shut up. Let's just get this over with.", Caleb, a male with orangish-brown hair with a blue streak in it and blue eyes. They continued walking, picking up plants, leaves and little rocks.

After a while they arrived at a small pool of water that the sun was directly on, making it shimmer and shine. They all grabbing a bottle of it and put it in their bags and walked back to the start, where their bikes were. They got on and rode back to their houses after saying goodbye. Brianna grabbed a book and opened it to a spell that said, in bold words on the top, sleep spell.

She started chanting words and moving her hands. Smoke started coming out of her palm and fingertips. It was going well until she whipped her hand, sighed and laid down in her bed, put on a playlist and went to bed.

The next morning they all woke up at five am and called each other. "Good morning guys! Are you guys ready for today?" Zaria questioned them. Caleb replied, " Yea but I wish we were doing it this morning because I don't want to go to school." "Well we have all our classes together so it won't be horrible I guess." Brianna stated.

They all talked and got ready for school. They all wore clothes that were comfortable to them and met up at the bus stop. The bus pulled up shortly after and they got in the three-seater. "So, Zari, I was thinking that you could steal some money before we leave, me and Caleb will do the same." Briana said as she grabbed her phone and headphones. Zaria then said, "Yeah sure, what are we using it for? " Brianna sighed and said "How numb are you? Food, clothes and the bus"

She put her headphones in and clicked a playlist as Zaria nodded her head, as if she was go 'oh'. The bus eventually stopped and they went to class. They didn't pay attention in any other classes except Spanish, STEM, and ELA, they paid attention in Spanish because they simply wanted to learn the language, but with ELA it was a different story. The ELA teacher was their favorite, the other teachers were boring but he was cool. He listened to ICP and if the class finished early he would do useless trivia. He also is very supportive to everyone as long as they don't interrupt him.

STEM also had an awesome teacher, they were her favorites, she always helped, she had a club mainly for them, they also eat lunch with her, she likes to listen to the music they suggest to her, gives them candy, and sometimes she gives them 'detention' where they just hang out together.

The day finally ended and they went home and packed a whole lot of stuff in their now emptied bags. They the each went outside on their bikes, met up and started driving away. They didn't plan to stop any time soon. They kept going and going, wheels spinning non-stop.

They eventually found a forest and decided to make a small camp made with their bikes , a stick and a blanket. They all checked their phones to see very bipolar messages that switched from ' I love you. ' to 'YOUR THE WORST CHILD EVER' but they decided to just go to bed.

The next morning they got up and started to ride again. They drove for about an hour before they saw a car. They panicked. Shit. They moved faster, they stopped though. They got a better look at the car.

It was red and small, it looked expensive though, there was a man inside...

Zaria's dad

Shit

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT