-in sleep- gxb, toy(s)

Vernon returned from his day at the office to see you asleep surrounded by books and highlighters and under the cover.

He smiled down at you thinking of how hard you were working for your exam on Friday.

He began to clean stationary off the bed and saw that you weren't wearing a bra. He felt his mind drift, fill up with dirty things he would want to do to you. He shook it off and moved to place you properly when he saw the dildo hanging from your vagina.

He smirked. He knew that you use toys to boost your serotonin when you study. But for u to leave it in... Meant you lost control and distracted from your books.

You have to be punished he thought.

He pulled off his tie and removed his watch as he moved towards you. He slowly replaced the dildo with his dick and moved it lower, only to find a buttplug in you.

He smiled at his evil idea.

He pushed the dildo along his dick and began the vibration at max. You moaned in your sleep.

You moved your hips wanting the friction. He obeyed your needs and began to move slowly knowing how it teases you.

To make you for speed you move your hips in sleep. This makes his stop.

He pulls out his hardness and licks your wet pussy dry.

He unbuttons you. Trailing his tongue to your nipples. You moan and turn in reaction.

He finds the opportunity and removes your ponytail buttplug. Pushing his in hard, at once. He pulls you out of ur sleep.

"Hi baby " he says in your ears, pulling you by your hair as he keeps trusting in you

"Ah. Ah. Ahhhahh." He cums and closes the hole with plug.

"Don't lose my cum. Now lick it clean."

"Yes, baby." You kneel in a doggy position facing him. You kiss the tip and lick only the exposed tip. Dragging your tongue around it between the foreskin. You suck it. Liking it he puts the vibrating dildo in make you moan over his dick

"Fuck." He responded.

You begin to like his entire length before you take it deep throat. You move your head, gagging along as he likes it. Happy by you, he too moves the dildo at your speed of movement encouraging you to go faster.

You feel yourself coming closer. Before you could warn him his cums in your mouth holding you by your hair forcing you to swallow it all.

"Good girl." He kisses your head and moves to the washroom to bathe.

He comes back to find you asleep. He brings towels and cleans you up loving how being in you raw felt.