-truth or dare- gxb

"okay. Okay. My turn. Raven what do you choose?" Claire targeted the shy girl on the table as always.

"Truth?"

"Who one this table you think is most..... Fuckable?" She smiled down at you, loving the shade of red your cheeks are giving.

You look at Adrian and take a shot of vodka instead of making it awkward for him.

After a few more rounds and many more shots that what you had planned to have, you excuse yourself to return to your room.

You stumble on your way to stairs when Adrian catches you, "save." He mumbled.

"Thanks." You try to stand straight and tuck your hair behind your ears and take your next attempt to climb the stairs.

On your first step, you are lifted off the ground to a height you didn't think you would be able to see the world from. This thought makes you giggle.

"What is making you giggle sweetheart?" He looks down at you with his soft smile.

"You normally don't smile. You should smile more." You tap his chest but the likely how it feels you begin to explore it.

You fingers trace them while your eyes inspect them and then your strangle your legs around his waist to get more space.

" Sweetheart, I am really trying to remain a gentleman here. Please don't make it harder than it already is." His eyes looked troubled.

"What is troubling you? I'll help you." You smile looking in his eyes.

"Right now it's you, sweetheart. Don't move, please."

"Why?"

" Fuck. We are here. Room. I'll leave now." He turns around but you pull him in.

"Adrian. Adrian. Adri-" he pushes you against the wall and seals your lips with his.

You trace his pecs from one hand while the other settles in his hair.

"Fuck." He mumbled against your lips.

"Ad- rian. I- bed- now." You say between the kisses.

" Sure?"

"Don't worry. I have been wanting the dick since I first saw you."

"Not so shy now are we?" He smirks down.

You pull him down and wrap your legs around him. You Kiss him while he massages your ass.

He drops you on the bed and your breath is ragged.

He undoes his belt and steps out of pant. As your un button you shirt to reveal your lace black bra.

"You want it slow or fast?" He asked impatiently.

"I like it hard." You smile pulling him into a kiss.

"Fuck. How did I miss you?"

"We'll you should save the best for the last now." He smacks your ass saying he agrees.

"Harder." You say as you pull his lower lip. He obeys.

"Good boy." Slips out of your mouth.

He smirks, "you got kinks huh?"

"Don't we all?"

You flip him over and pull his pants down. Give his buddy along lick before taking it in your mouth. You hear his grunt as you graze little teeth against it.

"See you have one too." You smirk.

"I am missing the shy girl you were down there. Fucking those stares really made me want to fuck you in front of everyone." He says as you tease his tip with your tongue.

"You like shy girls?"

"Right now I am loving this, sweetheart."

You replace your lips with your hand and move to his lips and kiss him hard. He flips you and removes your shirt and skirt.

He is shocked to find your panties so wet. He bends down and kisses your panties before tracing your bra. He finds your nipples and pulls them hard, making you move closer to him with it. He tucks your hair and kisses you as he undoes your bra and throws it across.

He pulls your panties lower and licks it, sending shivers in you.

"You taste good." Before he pulls your panties off you and pushes his tip in raw.

"Ah." Your lips realise before realising due to the stretch his dick has created down there.

" Sweetheart we are halfway there. You good?"

"Adrian, I said hard. Be the you you normally are- ahh" he moved into your and out not letting your body register his length. He holts suddenly looking at you with raged breath.

"I have emergency pills- ahh." He pulls out and cums all over you.

"Cumming in you will have to wait for now." He massages his cum all over your body as if marking you to be his.

"Never let another dick touch that hole. You will regret it." He slaps you pussy this time. Hard. Getting a moan out of your.

Your moan makes his hard again. He motions you to sit on him as he lays down.

"Sweetheart, your turn ." you turn, sitting on his chest, you take him in. Every time he likes what you are doing he would slap your ass making you feel wet.

Feeling you drip on his chest, he pulls you closer to his lips and licks it dry first. Then he gives it a little bite before blowing a cool breeze to it. He attack s your folds, sucking it occasionally making you you move you hips against his face.

"Ah-" you replace your lips with hand and move against his face not letting him breathe too busy feeling high.

You move off his face and take his tip in, not moving for a good few seconds letting both of you catch little breath.

You slowly take him in, feeling every inch he had in him. You quickly took in the other half losing your patience. A moan escaped you as his tip had hit a spot.he smiled and trusted his dick deeper, making your head fall back.

You press down his waist, stopping him from moving and rotated your hips to feel him in your loving all the places he was touching in your you award him by moving. Slowly increasing your pace.

"Good. Faster." And you stop. He looks at you bewildered.

"It's my turn to feel satisfied." You again rotate you hip making it stretch more and hit different places. He loses it a flips you. He begins to trust harder than before keeping your legs over his shoulders.

"Fuck." He fills you up and pushes something in.

"What's that?"

" Your nightmare."

A tick sound comes and vibration fills your holes, "ahhh-"

He had placed plugs in both holes and set them at the highest making you scream.

"You feeling warm sweetheart. Yeah? That's your reward. Don't remove them if you don't want daddy to give you more rewards. We will work on you tomorrow now. Bye." He shuts the door to the bathroom and steps into the shower leaving you to moan.