CHEESY MALHOTRA🙈🙈

Sorry for the grammatical and spelling mistakes if any🤗🤗

Random shot on our fav MaNan 🫂💖

Here we go with 3rd shot👇🏼👇🏼

________________________

💖Author's POV💖

Manik and Nandini are in the kitchen surrounded by mixing bowls and baking utensils....

Nandini is focused on baking cheese cake while Manik is helping her...

Nandini : Manikkkkk what are u doing...

Nandini asked giggling and squirming in Maniks hold while he replied buring his face in crook of her neck....

Manik : mch.. i am just heling u Nandu...

Nandini : hello Mr. Malhotra this is what u call as a help uh...

She asked teasingly as Manik says he was helping her by stealing kisses and sneaking tastes of the batter ..

Manik : Mchh... what yaarr Nandu....

Manik whined when Nandini forcefully came out of his embrace...

Nandini : Manikkk... stop ot yaar... You're going to ruin the cake....

He started disturbing her by dipping his index finger on the batter and applying it on her lips making her squealing but then he swallowed away her scream by crashing his lips on her soft plumply ones...

He started kissing her with all his love while she too forgot what she was doing and kissed him back......

His hands slowly carresed her bare waist peeping through her cream saree which made her moan and curl her toes which made him turn on....

Nandini came back to reality and pushed him away from her when his hands cupped on of her twins and squeezed it earning a glare from him while he whined...

Manik : nandu....

Nandini : get out of the kitche Mr.Malhotra

She said pointing her fingers to the doorway in a strict tone while Manik replied grinning cutely like a child...

Manik : Can't help it nandu.. I love the taste of your baking... as well as ur lips... what can i do....

He completed with a wink making her cheeks color up to the deepest shade of red and
She playfully pushes him away but Manik persists wrapping his arms around her waist and nuzzling her neck.. .

Nandini : Manik if u keep on disturbing me like this how will make cheesecake... what if the cake doesn't turn out in good condition....

Buring his face more into her neck rubbing his nose in her nape which arised goosebumps on her soft skins and he wispered....

Manik : I don't care about the cake and I only care about the baker....

Nandini blushes, and they share a tender kiss and this was very really a swet and short one surrounded by the warmth and sweetness of the kitchen...

Just when Manik tried to deepen the kiss and make it as passionate one the oven timer goes off and Nandini expertly takes out the perfectly baked cake.

Manik can't resist and he snatches a hot slice earning a playful scolding from Nandini...

Manik being the foodie himself replied with a mouthful of cake

Manik : Mmm... boo w tth it...(worth it)

Nandini just shook her head seeing the foodie Malhotra and said...

Nandini : You're impossible...

The kitchen filled with love and laughter... As they enjoy their cake Manik pulls Nandini close his eyes locking onto hers with a loving gaze.....

Manik : You know Nandini every moment with you is like a sweet treat for my heart.... You're the sugar that makes my life worth living

Nandini : haannn... so cheesy Mr.Malhotra....

Nandini said fanning away her face fakely but then both ended up laughing but then manik said that...

Manik : Nandini lets just continue with it... lets play for a while....

When Nandini nodded her head in approval Manik cutely demanded...

Manik : so reply for my earlier words....

Nandini blushed at him and Plafully continued

Nandini : Manik you're making me melt like the chocolate...

Grinning at her Manik continued

Manik : That's the idea my love..... I want to be the one who makes your heart skip a beat who makes your life sweeter with every passing day..

Getting carried away Manik's face inches closer to Nandini's and their lips meeting in a tender loving kiss... and both were totally lost themselves in the moment....

As they pull back, Manik takes Nandini's hand, his fingers intertwining with hers in a gentle caressing wispers ....

Manik : Forever and always, my love. You're the cake to my frosting, the cream to my coffee... my everything....

Nandini : Eww... Manik stop it.... where do u get these cheese lines from...

She playfully said but Neverthless Nandini's heart did skipped a beat at the sincerity in Manik's voice held....

Both they enveloped eachother into a warm and lovely hug and lost themselves seeking eachother's warmth in their tight hug....

♡...The End...♡

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

A quick one but later i may add pictures to it....

How is it???

Did u all like it??

Isn't our MaNan cutee🙈♥️

Rate it out of 1-10 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Let me know ur opinions and thoughts through comment or u can dm me as well 🤗🤗

Planning to pen more MaNan shots put will post it only according to ur reponse...

Do u all want me to continue giving MaNan shots??

But then i am not getting any desirable response from u all....

So what shall i do???

Tata bye bye👋🏼👋🏼
Take care❤️❤️
Stay safe❤️❤️