His Care-1✨️

Sorry for the grammatical and spelling mistakes if any🤗🤗

Here we go with our 3rd shot👇🏼👇🏼

(This shot is MaNan version of my writing.... its a MaNan one and so yeah obviously i have made changes accordingly)

(Pls let me know how it is through ur votes and comments)

________________________

💖Author's POV💖

It was around 11 in the morning and in a room with fully drawn curtains there rings a phone continuously......

Being annoyed by the caller Nandini slowly stretches her hand out and tries picking up her phone from the desk but she couldn't.... she doesn't have much energy so she just put the call on mute and goes back to sleep.....

Nearly a half and hour later she wakes up and slowly keeps a pillow between her and bed rest and leans back uncontrollably and starts coughing.....

Controlling her cough she looks up at the clock and find that it was nearly 12 and mumbles...

Nandini : ayyo ayyappa... what happened to me... why did i wake this late...

She mumbled to herself with a confused face and tried getting up hurriedly but ended up falling on the bed...

Nandini : ouchhhh.... what is this... why am i feeling this weak....

With a confused face she again she touched her forehead and found herself burning with fever....

Slowly Nandini reaches her phone and found so many missed calls from 3 different numbers....

At first she calls her Chachi who has gone to Mangalore along with chacha and Rishab to meet Amms but her Chachi did not pick the call instead msged that they are at temple....

She sighed in relief and spoke to herself....

Nandini : ufff... thank god... Chachi did not pick the call agar woh pick kar diya toh unko patha chalega ki mai teek nahi hoon and she would be worried...

Later when she was abt to call the 2nd perosn her phone start ringing and it was Navya....

Navya : heyy matharani.... finally nandu u got time to answer my call...

Navya asked sarcastically while Nandini spoke in a feeble voice...

Nandini : i am sorryy Navya... woh

Navya : nandu wait... why is ur voice so dull... what happened??

Nandini : nothing happened... i am fine Navya....

Navya : don't lie Nandini... tum sach mein theek hai kya??

Nandini : i am really fine Navya... bus thoda sa headache  nothing else...

Navya : ohhh... have tablet and take rest don't come to college...

Nandini : okay Navya...

Navya : okay then... take care...

Saying so she cut the call while Nandini refreshed and went to kitchen and prepared tea for herself....

After drinking tea she came to living room and started watching television.....

After few mins she knew that fever is not gonna go soon and ate fever tablet and lies down on the couch feeling tired.....

She closes her eyes and sighs as she feels sleepy again...
She lets out a yawn and rubs her eyes..... she slowly closes her eyes and without her knowledge sleep overtook her....

Something or some sort of burning smell woke Nandini up..... she slowly blinks her eyes open and looks at the surrounding and found that she was in bed.....

How did i ended up in bed?? i was in living room watching television and dozed of there itslef.... but now i am in bed... how is it possible??

She thought to herself with a confused face and then it clicked her abt the awful smell....

Nandini : from where does this weird smell comes.... Wait..... is something burning in my house..... did i forgot to switch off the stove?? No chance bcz from morning i did not step into kitchen then how is it possible??

Nandini gets up and quietly walks to the kitchen with 'n' of negative thoughts running in her mind....

With a lot of confusion she entered the kitchen with a scared face but on finding the person who is inside the kitchen made her smile not just a small one a big and a wider smile blooms on her face.....

There he is... the Manik Malhotra... the most wanted munda is standing near the stove and stirring a pot making some wierd faces....

He looked super cute making those faces..... Nandini stood there adrming her monster who is now looking like a cute kid...

After few secs of her adrming session she slowly tiptoes toward him wraps her hand around his waist and hugs him tight startling him....

Manik at 1st shocked but later when he indentifies her touch turns back and hug her tight and kisses her forehead and rest his face in her neck....

They stayed still in the embrace for few moments and breaking the hug Nandini asked....

Nandini : when did u come...

Nandini asked while Manik snuggling more into her neck and pecking her nape mumbled.....

Manik : about half and hour....

Nandini : half and hour... and what were u doing in this half and hour...

Nandini askes with a raised eyebrows making manik gulp and hide the pot which he was stirring and replied...

Manik : me... in this half and hour... nothing... i was not doing anything...

Nandini : achha... really...

Nandini was pushing Manik to see what he is hiding....

TBC....

Hello darlingss...

How are u all....

Last shot did not get any desirable response....

Did u all not like it or is it something else??

Pls let me know if u all like it or not....

If u all did not like it then ill stop posting MaNan shots....

Only based on all ur response will post next part....

Do u want it (part -2)??

So meet u all in the next part 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Untill then
Tata bye bye👋🏼👋🏼
Take care❤️❤️
Stay safe❤️❤️