Chapter 15: A little fire power

At first the screen was static but then it quickly changed to a news reporter on the scene of a Noise invasion as the news Reporter tells the viewers at home while in a panic.

News reporter: I am here on live as the Noise Army has invaded the city and attacking anyone on site! It is a massacre out here! Many citizens are being killed by this surprise attack! The military is trying their best to get here but are blocked off by Noise ambush. However there is some hope, mysterious heros have appeared and protecting the civilians. I want everyone to lock on their doors, boarded up your windows and wait for further information. Stay safe and may god help us al-

Suddenly something landed behind them ad the camera man turn and a Noise appeared on the roof of their van. The Noise came down and attack the camera man and killing him and soon launch towards the news reporters and kill her as well while chaos happens at the background as the camera soon shuts off.

(Intro)

(Meanwhile)

We see the city in a state of war. Noise appearing all around while humans run away from the Noise. They get killed left and right by the Noise. However riders show up and begin to battle the Noise and evacuating the citizens.

The riders hold off the Noise and fighting them off as best they can as they use armed forms to push them back. We then cut to a group of Noise attacking a bus filled with people as they screamed inside.

They were about to break through when suddenly a group of Noise on the left is blasted and a sound of a motorcycle is heard as we then see Geats riding his boost striker towards the bus.

He shoots the right side of the Noise with his Magnum shooter and then use a destroyed car as a ramp as he drives through and flies onto the roof of the bus and ran over the Noise as they fell.

Geats drops onto the ground and stop his boost striker and turn to see the citizens cheering and clapping.

Geats nodes to them and then rides off. He soon got a radio of a group of police officers being pinned by some Noise so he rides over there. Once there he sees the police officers standing in front of a police station and trying to hold off the Noise but no such good.

Geats then leaps off the boost striker as it slide across the floor towards the groups of Noise and there was a large explosion. Then Geats lands his foot onto a Noise face and slammed it to the ground, he looked around seeing the Noise surround him so he quickly pulled out his arm cannons and spin around while he fire his cannons.

He then shoot them down an donce that was gone Geats turn to the officers and tell them.

Geats: Spotted a bus filled with people on board. If I were you guys, I'll get there.

Male officer: Hey you have one right to give out orders here.

The two Noise charges towards Geats frok behind but he turn his Magnum shooter backwards without looking and shoot them down. They fly by him and drop to the ground in front of the police officers which they are surprised.

They immediately obey to him and head off. Geats watch them go and then sees a explosion in the distances. He heads over and then we cut to Hibiki, Tsubasa and Chris fighting together against the Noise.

Hibiki begins to punch a few Noise, sending them flying with each singal punch. Tsubasa swings her sword and cutting the Noise into bites while Chris fire her machine guns and launch some missiles and blowing them up.