18

>>>>>>

Continue ~~• Afternoon

After Jungkook finished the work He left the house....now he was laying on his bed and opening the laptop to see what Taehyung was doing this time..... He looked at Taehyung who was looking at the phone and he smiled softly looking at Taehyung.....

But suddenly he looked straight into the cammer and Jungkook's heart was beating fast...

Tae: JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK BE IN FRONT OF ME IN FUCKING 15 MINUTES. he said while straight looking at the camera the moment Jungkook release that he fucked up so badly...

Kook: Oh my god.... Jeon Jungkook you are doomed.... Okay tell him everything... He nervously smiled at his own and ran to his car and started driving...

After 15minutes... He reached to Taehyung mansion.... He went to inside and see Taehyung was already waiting for him in living room..... He was fucking scared of him now.......

Tae: Oh come here. he said sweetly but he knows that was fake...... Jungkook faked a smile and sat beside him...

Kook: Look Tae I really have to explain a lot to you.. he said while looking down.

Tae: Yeah you have to explain a lot... he said

Kook: You know I am not only a company ceo... I am Mafia... He said and closed his eyes tightly..

Tae: I know... he simply said..

Tae: And not a simple Mafia... But a mafia king right Kookie... He wishper sweetly..

Jungkook was shock to hear because no one saw his face... They always cover their faces even Yoongi hobi and jin... But how the hell does Taehyung know about it.....

Kook: H-how. He asked Taehyung laughed at him.

Tae: I know everything... But first you have to explain about it....

Kook: Yeah... When i completed my training for Mafia with my hyungs.... I take the mafia position after my Dad and i started working hard to make them proud.... A year passed away very quickly and everyone litterly everyone scared of me even tho they never saw me...... 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦... 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘜𝘯𝘬𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳... 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩'𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘺.. . 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 ... 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮.. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳... 𝘐 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦... 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪 𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵... 𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.... 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮... 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯... 𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯.... 𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴...

Kook: But that day when I saw you... He smiled at him... Now Taehyung wanted to listen everything..

Kook: That day I really forgot how to breath... Your innocent eyes.... Everything you make me crazy for you... And I really don't know that when did I fallen in love with you... But I confused at my own feelings... I think that I love you both equally... He said The words makes Taehyung angry.

Kook: I fixed cameras in your house because of your safety... I got a information that you are in danger that's why I fixed it.. And I swear I don't stalk you like a prevet men... But that day when I was on my business trip..... You left somewhere I got scared and i left to see you quickly and take you in my arms but i know I have no right.... And after knowing you are safe... I claimed a bit... And the next day we met.... I didn't feel the same when I said I love him in front of you... Yes I love him but that was before you came into my life.....and when you said that you love someone and i don't know how I felt the time.. I myself tell you i have a special one... But After you come it's changed everything....... I wanted to spend my whole life with you..... And i realised that 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨....He said tae smile at him but he wanted to know who was that one he love..

Tae: Who was he. he asked him

Kook: he was-

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_____________________________________________

Hey buns ❤🙋🏻‍♀️

If you see any mistakes please ignore it.....

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS💕

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE STORIES BUNS❤

TAEKOOK FOREVER💚💜♾️