FIRST MEET

Hey guys 👋

Here's their first meet if you like the chapter please do votes and comments
It's help me alot.

Happy reading ❣️

.

.
Author's pov..
.

In the dark room the man tied in a chair with guns pointing on his head the two man's in a black suit looks like a bodyguards are pointing guns on his head , the other man who is tied on a chair was a screaming in pain his whole body covered with blood in his blood his right arm was a half cut his nose was bleeding his whole body was covered with cuts . The man in his 30s entered in a room with bossy personality, powerful aura , the power screaming from him , he made his way towards the bruised man and sat on a couch crossing his one leg over on other leg he sat like a king , the sudden atmosphere change in the room and the man who was tied in a chair was begging for his life because he knows his dead was walk by itself for him and his end is near . the man who was sitting like a king staring him while his most dangerous smirk plastered on his lips , he is enjoying that man's begging State, he sign the other man and they made him sat under cold water while removing his clothes , in this heavy rain nights.

"Lord '... Please do mercy on me .! That man begged while shivering badly.

" Goshhhh... Asshole.. you dare to betray me and for the betrayers i have no mercy in my kingdom!!. He said while choking the man.

The painful screamed left in his after he shot in his head and the man lying lifless in floor and he was staring him with strange looks plastered on his face, his eyes showing the dangerous thoughts God knows what he is thinking.

"Alex... Clean the mess and parcel his body to his so called whore..! He said and walk out leaving his most trusted man .

DANILL SOKOLVO 's pov....

...

What he was think that I'm going
g leave him after the stunt he pulled,no.. the DANILL SOKOLVO the king is not leaving who betrayed me ,the mercy, apology, leaving, this words are not in my dictionary for betrayers . After showing him his real place i made my way towards my home , I have to leave in for india , because of the case which i have to take in my hands as much as possible,my man's tried every possible way to take that place from there owner but that fucker didn't know who I'm, and my lawyer said this case was handled by India's no.1 lawyer.
And her name..... What's her name....
Yeah sehar malik....i think i heard this name before. Ughhh fuck off... I have to handle her from now in my ways.

" Sehar malik you'll regret standing against me and handling this case !.

"Well it's 8:00pm i have to get ready my private jet is ready and tomorrow is court hearing ,well, I'm going to won once again.!

!