²⁰ 𖹭 ᵖᵗ ¹ֶָ֢ ‎ ᵖᵒᵖ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᶜᵃᵏᵉ

「 ʷᵒʳᵈ ᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗ 𖹭 ⁶,¹⁷⁶ 」

‎ ‎
ֶָ֢
ֶָ֢
ֶָ֢
╔══⋅˚₊ ‧ ˖ ݁ 𖥔.꒰ঌᰔ໒꒱.𖥔 ݁ ˖ ‧₊˚ ⋅══╗

❝ 𝑺𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒊𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆
𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒃𝒊𝒈 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍 ❞

╚═══ ⋅˚₊ ‧ ˖ ݁ .꒰ঌᰔ໒꒱. ݁ ˖ ‧₊˚ ⋅ ═══╝
ֶָ֢
ֶָ֢
ֶָ֢
ֶָ֢

‎ ‎

⋅ POV⋅
⋅⊰ BANGCHAN⊱⋅

My sister had taken me by surprise, nearly scaring me half to death when I arrived back to my hotel room to find her popping out from behind the bed with confetti poppers and a crazy pair of glasses upon her face.

Throwing my hand over my chest as I attempted to come back down to earth, the door shut behind me and Hannah laughed as I leaned against the wall for support.

"My birthday isn't for another two days," I sighed out with a subtle laugh as I steadied my breaths and accepted the warm hug that my sister offered once she reached me. I couldn't help but to grin and admire the silly decorations she had thrown around the temporary residence of mine, releasing her from my arms as I set my bag down and removed my beanie.

"I know, but I had to make the entrance big as I have part one of your b-day gift," Hannah explained enthusiastically, wiggling her eyebrows mischievously as I turned to send her a raised brow of both surprise and suspicion.

"Oh yeah? And what's that?" I responded a bit sarcastically, having a feeling it was a prank of sorts she had planned, as she usually did.

My younger sister's grin widened as she lifted the decorative glasses off of her face and back onto her head, holding her bangs back. Her opposite hand that was held behind her back had something that looked like tickets of some sort.

"Guess where I got us tickets for your whole birthday weekend?" She asked.

Letting out a little sigh, I offered Hannah a bit of a sad smile. "Hannah, you know I can't leave Japan 'til the end of the tour next week," I reminded her with a frown as I assumed she had arranged a trip to go back home and be with our family for the occasion, and it was difficult to reject.

Hannah offered me a pouted and sympathetic facial expression as she stepped closer and shook her head. "No, I know. I'm bummed about that too. But that's why I got us..." She trailed off dramatically to add suspense as she lifted up the tickets for my eyes to see, grin returning. "Tickets to a resort for the whole weekend!"

My eyes stretched wide open in shock and immediate excitement as I gauged the sight of the very real passes, part of it covered by her hands as she showed me. "Are you serious?" I automatically exclaimed as Hannah basked in my positive response.

"Yes! You, me and all the guys!" She told me while beginning to hop up and down like an ecstatic bunny. "I already talked to your manager and he said yes, and your bodyguard agreed to come so it'll be super fun and safe! You can go, right?" She added in a quick and hyper voice.

Laughing at her demeanor, I nodded and enveloped her in another hug. "Yes! Thank you so much," I expressed, entirely shocked when Hannah suddenly shoved me away. "What resort?"