Yes, these things had happened at her hand. Andy only wished that people could understand that it hadn't been her fault (though, she had her own struggles of understanding if that was really true.)

However, the Jones woman knew that people needed someone to blame and, ultimately, it ended up being her. Steve may have been foolish enough to think that, "They'd come around, if she told her sid." But, Andy knew better.

  Besides, she hardly even had the full story herself.

How could she possibly defend her innocence (if she even had any) when she couldn't even remember the entirety of what happened to her? It just didn't seem like the right time.

  So, Andrea let the media have their way; bashing her and the Avengers for having let a murderer on the very team meant to protect them all.

"We're landing." Tony called out and, at the sound of his voice, Andrea looked towards him.

  She watched as the Stark man put on his suit, unable to help but wonder how he managed to act so confident and cool in the face of things unknown. Andy felt as though she could only wish to have the same level of assurance. Somehow, it seemed as if Tony knew that everything would be fine.

She didn't have that same luxury.

Andy looked away as she rose from her seat. She pulled up the zipper of her full-body suit, covering any exposed skin. Standing at the door, she watched as it descended slowly, before finally connecting with the snow-covered Earth.

  Andrea was the first to step out, inhaling the crisp, cold air of winter. It sent a shock of alertness through her and, after taking a couple more deep breaths, Andy finally felt composed. Her nausea had gone, much to her relief, and now she felt some small semblance of readiness; to take on HYDRA, the enhanced, and to end the fight that seemed to never end.

"Ready?" Steve questioned as he came to stand beside the brunette. He didn't glance down at her and, instead, the pair stared out at the trees. Ones that efficiently blocked them from view of the hidden HYDRA base. Andy exhaled a sigh.

"As I'll ever be." She admitted, turning her head to look up at the blond man. Steve glanced down to meet her gaze, giving the Jones woman a small smile as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder. It was a brief, reassuring gesture and, despite the many times Andy usually felt annoyed with Steve's concern, this time it was something that the female found herself needing.

The two turned as the sound of a vehicle was heard, watching as the black jeep they were meant to drive followed through the exit of the quin-jet hatch door. There was no roof either, making for an easy escape route should it became necessary. Andy gave a low whistle. For a vehicle meant for stealth missions only, it was pretty eye-catching against the crisp, white snow.

"Dibs shotgun." The brunette said with a cheeky grin.

"You look like a robber." Clint pointed out from the backseat of the vehicle. Andrea rolled her eyes, pulling the ski mask down to further cover her neck. She may have looked like a criminal (and a little bit like an idiot), but at least she was warm.

  Even so, she didn't appreciate the commentary from her fellow teammates.

The brunette leaned out of the passenger side, shooting telekinetic energy blasts at oncoming groups of HYDRA agents. "At least I'm not completely freezing my face off. It's cold out here!" The brunette called back before turning her gaze to scan the landscape before them.