part 16

It's been so long since I posted this story......this is personally my favourite story 😭😭.... hope you enjoy the chapter pls vote and comment ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

 hope you enjoy the chapter pls vote and comment ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Soon our taekook reached their destination.............

Tae:- woooo hubby this is so beautiful... finally switzerland.............

Tae screamed like an excited kid and hugged jk happily....... while the whipped Jeon was looking at his wife with heart eyes............

Jk:- let's go to our home baby.........

Tae:- home? I thought we would stay in the hotel............said while tilting her neck cutely towards her hubby .

Jk curse under his breath seeing his baby's cuteness............

Jk:- yes jaan , I brought a house for you as marriage gift love............

Tae:- how rich are you mr.jeon , who buys a house , that too in another country as marriage gift..........

Tae's face has a shook expression.....jk pressed his lips in a thin line to control his laugh......as his baby was looking so unique with that expression...........

Tae:- so , if my hubby is so rich , then  I can waste yours as much money as I want.........

Said in a teasing way.... while wrapping her arms around his neck........jk pulled tae closer by her waist.........

Jk:- spend how much you want love, after all it's for you only...and no matter how much you spent my money will never get over........

Tae:- wait wait, why didn't I knew my hubby is so rich...ohh god I got a rich husband...now I can buy whatever I want....what should I buy...yes idea, hubby I want a fridge full on stawberry...but what I will do with fridge...no no I want a farm of stawberry hubby...ohh god I got a rich husband now I can have as many stawberry I want..............

Jk chuckled at his innocent wife...who was happy that her hubby is rich so that she can buy strawberry............

Jk:- jaan , you know what is common between my love and my money.............

Tae:- what......

Jk:- they both are limitless .......... said while winking ............

Tae hit his chest with her soft hands..........

Jk :- let's go to our home.............