part 10

Hello sweetie hope you will enjoy the story 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
____________________________________

The sun ray was coming inside the bedroom disturbing the sleep of the beautiful angel .

Tae woke up because of the sunlight , she noticed she was sleeping on her hubby's rock hard chest..........tae blush hard remembering the night .

She looked at her hubby's chest which was filled with tattoos.....
Tae started roaming her fingers on his chest, tracing all the tattoos........her hands stopped on the tattoo near his heart which was her name........she softly kissed it while giving a light suck.

Looking up tae saw her hubby looking so handsome and cute while sleeping.......he was really looking like a bunny making her giggle..........

Tae started playing with his hair and slowly dragged her fingers down from his forehead to his nose finally coming to his lips she pinched them lightly .

Suddenly her fingers were caged by certain bunny teeth, making her Yelp.......tae looked at his eyes and saw he was awake .

Tae:- u were acting to sleep.........said while slapping his chest with a pout .

Jk:- of course darling, I wanted to know what my baby does when I am asleep.......... said with a smirk.

tae hides her face in the blanket with red cheeks .

Jk:- let's get ready baby humm.......said while removing the blanket from tae face, he cooed after seeing his jaan cute red face .

Tae:- nooooo I am still tired I want to sleep more....... said while again covering herself .

Jk:- ok my love u sleep till then I will get fresh do some exercise and cook some breakfast for us ok .......... said while kissing her forehead and lips .

Tae:- ok hubby............

After sometime tae woke up and saw her hubby was not there.... she realised he might be in the kitchen .

Tae saw his shirt on the bed so she wore it while slowly getting up from bed.......she felt a sharp pain in her cvnt .

Tae:- this bunny really broke my legs last night, now I will make him carry me the whole day ........... while cutely scolding her hubby she came down .

Tae saw her hubby looking legally hot while cooking and being shirtless...........

She slowly went towards him and back hugged him while wrapping her arms around his waist.......

Jk feeling his baby's presence smiled lightly and turned around to look at her ..........

He was shocked after looking at his jaan looking so sexy in his shirt .