Part 15

hope u will enjoy the chapter 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

taekook were sitting inside the car enjoying their time ..........soon they reached .

tae came out of the car and saw a yacht in front of her ..........she gasped as she has never seen such a beautiful yacht.........

she gasped as she has never seen such a beautiful yacht

tae;- hubby we will go through yacht..........said with shook face

jk chuckled at his baby's cute expression and pecked her lips.

jk:- yes jaan , u like it?..............

tae:- i loved it hubby...........saying this tae ran inside the yacht.

jk laughed seeing his excited baby and went behind her..........

tae was looking around with her wide doe eyes.....while kook was looking at tae with his whipped eyes.

they didn't notice one of the female workers was checking out jk with lustful eyes.......

mina:- sana stop looking at mr.jeon like that , he will kill you......

sana :- why should i stop.......said while rolling her eyes.

mina:- because he is married and mr.jeon loves his wife.

sana:- doesn't matter , because i am gonna seduce him and make him mine......said with a dirty smirk on her plastic face.

mina rolled her eyes at the foolish witch and went from their, because she knows what will happen with this s!ut..........

jk was sitting on the couch with tae on his laps....who was babbling cutely, while jk was looking at her with heart eyes...........

tae:- hubby i am hungry.........said while rubbing her tummy with puppy eyes and a pout.........

and here the jeon jungkook heart died.....may god give him more hearts to handle his baby's cuteness.........

jk:- aww my baby wait i will tell someone to bring food............

jk looked at sana and called her.........

sana :- yesss mr.jeon........said while biting her lips and trying to show her clearages (which doesn't exist ).

jk got so irritated knowing what she was trying to do........

jk:- bring some noodles and juice for my love fast..........said while kissing tae's neck , to control himself.......

sana got angry looking , how jk didn't even glance at her once ......she went from there angrily........

sana:- seems like u r to much hungry bitch , then let me make special food for you..........said while smirking .........