part 3

hiiiii everyone I hope you enjoy the story , pls don't forget to vote and comment.

NEXT DAY IN COLLEGE

tae was so excited to come to college today , she sooo wanted to see someone , ohh she has never been this excited to go to college , she was happily hopping in the corridor , her blacks curls were flowing, her earing were making a beautiful melod...

tae was so excited to come to college today , she sooo wanted to see someone , ohh she has never been this excited to go to college , she was happily hopping in the corridor , her blacks curls were flowing, her earing were making a beautiful melody , there was a big smile on her face .

she was in her own world and without seeing she went and bumped into someone ...........she was about to fall until she felt a strong veiny hands wrap around the waist and pulled toward itself.........
she looked up and saw a dark pair of eyes looking at her with so much love........both our taekook where in their own world forgetting about everyone , just staring at each other's eyes , trying to read all the emotions hiding in those eyes.

suddenly jk phone rang making them come out of their beautiful world and separate from each other ......tae shyly look down.

jk ;- are u ok little one? ......asked softly. 

tae:- yes sir and good morning.........said while giving her a sweet soft smile .

jk:- now  u should go to ur class hummm dear........

tae shyly said yes and ran from there ..........after she went jk took his phone out while saying ......if the inventor of mobile was alive he would have killed him .......and went from there.

In class everyone was minding their own business girls were trying to look more pretty as it was their professor jeon lecture.........after few minuets jk came in class , as usual all girls were drooling on him making tae jealous but didn't said anything. 

after the class ended all the students went toward dance class  after going there , The teacher asked them to do some solo dance ........now it was tae turn she was nervous .....but she didn't know certain person was standing near door being excited to see her.

imagine her as tae

that our captain jeon officely drowned and died in the toxicity of a drug called taehyung............ jk was not able to describe the emotions which he was feeling at that movement.........he has to take support of the wall to stand straight........ohh god he was not able to believe such unreale angle also exist ......

jk in mind "I have everything , money power frame respect but still why do i feel like being a beggar who is ready to beg on his knees for your love jaan , even after being of powerful why do i feel so powerless, i cannot control anymore love pls come to me or i will go insane ".