part 9

Hope you enjoy it 💕💕💕💕💕💕

(Play:- Ijazat , by meet bros and arijit singh)

Now jk was carrying a sleeping tae towards their room in the farmhouse .

In the middle tae woke up and saw she was in her hubby's arms , she was continuously looking at her handsome husband.

Jk:- am I that handsome that u can't take ur eyes of me .........

Tae:- of course u r the most handsome man.......said while kissing his cheeks, making jk smile.

They finally reached their room , jk putted tae down and back hugged her.

Tae was looking at the room with an amusing expression, it was so beautiful making her feel so much emotion..

Jk:- did u liked it love........he slowly kissed her bare shoulder

Tae:- I loved it, it's so beautiful........

Tae turned towards jk and wrapped her hands on his neck , while JK's hands were wrapped around her waist, .

Not a single word was shared between the two bodies only the eyes were speaking, letting each other know how much they matter to them.

Jk:- don't look at me like this jaan , I will lose my control and I don't want to do something for which u r not ready.........said with so much emotion.

Tae joined their forehead together and said slowly and sensually

Tae:- u have always been so gentle with me , u showed your gentleness to my soul and heart , now show your beast to my body...I know how much you are controlling from the start..now let it out, let your beast out I am here, I will handle it.........

Tae slowly looked at JK's eyes and saw so many emotions she saw lust, desire , attachment, affection, love and addiction, an additional which she never saw .......... it's like she is his drug , which is as important as oxygen to him , maybe more than that ........

Looking at his eyes she realised that she was his whole world...... today she got to know her importance in his life.

Jk without saying anything attached his rough lips with her soft one , kissing her like his life depends on it , eating her lips like it's his last meal.