Part 13

hope u will enjoy the story💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

___________________________________

jk:- so my dear sister in law , let me tell u that because of ur parents my tae was in coma for 3 months and after waking up from coma he was going through depression , u already know this , but do u know the reason , ur parents are so greedy for money that they killed my jaan parents and made it look like accident... they the reason of the kim daehyung and kim taeshee death... 3 4 years back when tae and his parents were coming back from a party your parents hit their car and made it look like accident... in the accident my angel's parents died , but my tae went in coma , and after waking up she was not able to handle the pain of losing her family and went in depression ................said in angry tone , but his eyes were teary he can't imagine how much pain her doll has to face.......

jennie was shocked She can't believe what she heard , she knew her parents were greedy for money even though she is , but she never knew they could kill also for money .......she looked at her parents with a shocked face......

mr.kim:- daughter don't get us wrong we did that , so that we can give u better future .........said with fake sad face............

listening him jk started laughing.....

jk:- hahahaha really u did that for her huh , ohh my dear jennie let me tell u one more truth , ur this so called parents are not your real parents .............

jennie felt the land beneath her leg slipped after knowing this......while Mr and mrs kim was sweeting...........

jk;- yes i am saying truth , u r daughter of one of their enemy whom they killed for money , and the reason they adopt u was , so that they can use u as their pawn , they used u to make money , u always used to sleep around with different married  mans and then use to blackmail them for money right ? ... ohh god sister in law u were nothing but just a money making machine for them , they wanted u to marry me so that they can get more money.................

now jennie was fuming with anger , she looked at the kim couple and sought.............. 

jennie:- how dare u basted how dare u do this to me...........she wanted to slap them but she can't.

mr.kim:- so what , it's not like u didn't enjoy with that money or u didn't like getting fucked .............said rudely.

jk:- ohhh just shut up this family drama , my princess is waiting for me ...............

jennie :- mr.jeon pls let me go , u know right i didn't do anything , they manipulated me...........

jk:- omg really , but u were the one who bullied my jaan , my jaan cried because of u , SOOO why don't i sell u in strippers club...........said while smirking .

jennie looked at him and thought it would be better to be in the strippers club , at least she will be alive their .......

jennie;- i am ready for this punishment mr.jeon..........said hurriedly.

jk:- i knew for a slut like u this place will be a heaven , but i won't let u stay happy , u will also rot and die here , from my torture ..........said in dark voice.

jennie ;- no no pls let me go , i promise i will give u my body , i will pleasure u more than that taehyung....................

now jk was angry after listening to this , he went towards her and gave a tight slap.........