Ch.31: Yuto Pendragon (Part 1)

Everything seemed to have returned to normal a week after the mess Laxus made. Some changes, however, had occurred because members of the Thunder God tribe had slowly begun to open up to the rest of the guild.

Following what happened during the Harvest Festival, Makarov wanted to resign and leave, but it was thanks to a speech about Freed's responsibilities that he decided to retrace his steps.

Another addition was Irene, the former Queen of Dragons and one of the Spriggan Twelve. The relationship with Yuto had led to revelations that had left everyone with different feelings.

"I can't believe that bastard was right," Mordred grunted, annoyed. "I wouldn't be surprised if the redhead is really your daughter."

"I said it was just a one-night stand and nothing more. I doubt Erza is my daughter just for a night of pleasure," Yuto snorted bored.

"Your luck sucks!" Mordred Mordred shouted furiously.

"The way to find out exists," Irene said with a sarcastic smile.

"No, I have enough problems. I don't want anymore," Yuto said.

"Daddy, you cheater," Martha casually said.

"Yeah, he is," Mordred said, nodding repeatedly.

"Grr... even you betray me," Yuto grunted.

Martha smiled cheerfully in response.

"Oh, what's going on?" Jack said, pointing to mages gathered at the end of the guild hall.

The Guild was in turmoil; Mirajane and Reedus were standing next to a large diagram drawn in the air. It consisted of a large circle containing three rectangles with the names "ORACION SEIS", "GRIMOIRE HEART" and "TARTAROS". Other lines extended from them, connecting the three rectangles to the smaller ones outside the circle.

Lucy approached the white-haired girl, intrigued by the particular diagram drawn by Reedus.

"What is this?" Lucy asked.

Levy turned to her friend. "This is the organisational structure of the Dark Guilds," she answered.

"There are so many of them," Erza admitted, looking at the diagram with a thoughtful expression. "They are more than I thought."

Yuto gritted his teeth and mentally cursed the former Magic Council. He had always believed this, but now he was certain: it was useless. They punished guilds such as Fairy Tail, which, while capable of razing half the city, caused no harm to anyone and left the dark guilds unpunished. To be honest, he wanted to find the old members and beat them one by one.

"Why are you showing it to us?" Lucy asked.

"Because the Dark Guilds have been much more active lately," Mirajane replied, frowning.

"That means we need to strengthen relations with other guilds," Mirajane added very seriously.

Grey crossed his arms across his chest, looking at the three names. "Anyway, what's that circle?" he asked.

"The Balam Alliance..." Yuto intervened, drawing everyone's attention to himself.

Lucy's eyes widened in surprise.

"I did some research on my own and found that it is an alliance between the three most powerful dark guilds," Yuto said. "Each of them has other guilds under their control, and together they control the entire world of the dark guilds. "

Natsu and Happy, who were sitting at a table next to munch on food, turned to the group of magicians.

"They control the smaller guilds and order them to do the dirty work for them," Yuto continued. "The only one acting independently is Raven Tail."