04

"What the fuck are you doing here!" I shouted at him.

"What the fuck why are you not dressed!" He said while getting out of my room.

"What the fuck is wrong with him, does he not know that not all people dress in the bathroom?" I said annoyed.

I got dressed and did my makeup right away.

I wore some comfy clothes since today will be tiring.

I went out of the door and I was greeted by the boy looking at his phone

"Oh you're done now?" he looked at me and greeted.

"What were you doing in my room when I didn't have anything on yet?" I asked.

"Well I didn't know, okay. I was checking out your penthouse before we move to our home." he reasoned out.

I just looked at him with a blank face.

"Let's go now?" he said and grabbed his stuff.

"Aight." I said and carried around three boxes stacking on top of each other. It was a little bit heavy and it was also covering my vision but it was manageable.

I was surprised when the boxes lift up, I thought it was about to fell down yet it was just Jay helping me out.

"I already told you, Irene. You do not need to carry anything. My workers will come to pick it up later. You're so stubborn." he said and put the boxes on the ground.

"Well you talk too much." I answered.

"Let's just go."

— time skip.

We arrived at the new place, I was surprised when I see that it's already fully furnished.

"Damn, it's already furnished?" I said.

"Yeah, I asked my assistant to handle it for me right after we bought the house." he answered and an amazed "Wow." left my mouth.

"It's so pretty. It has my favorite colors." I answered in awe. I sat down on the sofa and it was so comfortable. I could fall asleep here.

"Oh and by the way I got you some new things that I think you might like. It's in your room. You can keep it or throw it." he jokingly said.

"I prefer throwing it away." was all I can say.

To be honest, I'm very impressed by him. I never knew there was this side of him. He's such a gentle man and he thinks in advance. I hate to admit it, but I kind of like this side of him.