Reconscious

I have decided to make this chapter full of drama. But I don't know how much I'll succeed, but let's try.
...

Everyone started sprinkling water on the face of Hardik and Shreyas, unable to understand why they were lying in front of shami's room and that was too unconscious. Bhuvi was sitting next to Harry, brushing his hair worriedly. (They are a couple already, but never gone intimate so it was really new and something out of the world for hardik) And after trying for a couple of times hardik woke up with a jerk,

"Oh! My ears! Save me! Jesus! Jeevan mein iski hi kya Kami thi bhagwaan tune ye bhi suna Diya?"

Harry started fake crying and everyone glanced at each other's face worriedly at what happened.

"Abey Harry hua kya hai?" Asked Virat with a frown

"Hua kya hai? No no. Main nahi baata sakta. Mujhe raksha Karo bhagwan! Kya paap Kiya hai maine?"

Then Harry's eyes flew towards Shreyas who was laying beside him, still unconscious,

"Iss bechare ke bhi kaan mein kaala jaadu kar diya. Kaha hai wo dono janwar?"

"Kaun janwar Harry? Bol kya Raha hai tu?"

Bhuvi asked worriedly, and as Harry noticed him he pulled him in a tight hug, seeking the warmth. Others sighed but everyone flinched when Shreyas sat up straight with a jerk,

"Haramjade! Saale mere kaan ke dhajia ura Dale!"

After saying this he again fell flat and started snoring. Everyone started whispering at the unusual behaviour of the two boys. But everyone left them soon, letting them sleep saying that they'll discuss about it in the morning..

Morning~

Shreyas and hardik looked so pale in the breakfast table.

"Shrey, Harry, kuch to kha. Abhi panwel nikalna hai hume." Virat said but they too just shook their heads not interested in eating. They were just sent in trauma after hearing that, of course, both are just kids. So they can't overcome the fact that they heard someone having se- nevermind.

"Kuch nahi khaoge to kaise chalega?"

Bhuvi said who was trying his most to make Harry eat something but was failing. When Harry shook his head for the 627th time, he sighed and started eating himself.

And then came down the reason of both their traumas,

As soon as they saw them, Harry stood up so fast that his chair fell backwards,

"Saale kamine. Kuch to sharam karo?"

Siraj and shami both flinched due to the sudden outburst.

Shreyas stood up and joined Harry,

"Kitne besharam ho tum dono. Bhagwan ka diya sab kuch hai, daulat hai, shaurat hai, par fir bhi Ishq ki hi Kami thi."

Siraj was scared slightly. He didn't want his teammates to know right now.

Everyone was just looking so shocked. When shami and siraj didn't reply with anything, both Harry and shrey sat down and started eating aggressively.

Ye chal kya Raha hai?

Let us go back to the time when siraj woke up

Siraj groaned when he felt light falling on his face, he snuggled close to a comfortable warmth. Shami on the other hand was awake and kept staring at the beautiful face of siraj. And soon he decided to wake up the boy,

"Siraj, baby, wake up, you gotta freshen up."

Siraj groaned in discomfort and opened his eyes slightly,

"Well good morning."

Siraj yawned and suddenly all the flashbacks came to him from the previous night, he blushed unknowingly but suddenly a thought captured his mind. He looked at shami and then straddled his lap. Shami was taken aback by the action.

"Enlighten me if it was a one night stand or did we really make love."

Shami looked into his eyes lovingly,

"It wasn't a one time."

"Then why did you asked me to get rid of me feelings?"

Shami sighed looking down,

"You know na how my wife left me. I was scared that-"

Siraj cut him off in between

"I might also leave you?"

Shami looked up when he felt him caressing his cheeks,

"I was not sure.. I trusted her, I trust you."

"Ah ah, I understand, no need to explain yourself, but when things get tight, don't push me away."

Shami smiled hugging the boy and snuggling his face in his chest as he felt siraj peppering his hair with kisses.

Let us now scroll back to yesterday and see what happened to the beginning of mahi and jaddu.

There was a field set. Jaddu delivered the ball for about 392 times. He tried so many tricks but mahi would not just get out. He would always roll the ball off for a four or six. And jaddu had to go get each ball. At the end, jaddu fell on the ground, gasping,

"Why can't *gasp* I get your wicket *gasp*"

"Oh tired already?"

Mahi asked with a mischievous smirk as he stood near jaddu. Jad just threw him a glare and panted, really tired. His legs have given up, god knows how'd he walk back to the hotel. But he felt a pang in his prestige. Mahi wasn't a professional cricketer, had not played for ages, was it very hard to take his wicket?

Famous all rounder ravindra jadeja lost to a mediocre common man

Jaddu shook his head vigorously. How did this happen?

"Do you wanna stop?"

"N-no, I'll get your wicket."

With that jaddu tried standing up but his legs shivered and he was about to fall but guess what. Of course mahi caught him mid air.

"You're not able to stand, I think we should head home."

"No no no, I'll get your wicket."

"Enough whining, you need to rest."

"Don't you dare tell me what to do."

"You talk so much."

And with that mahi swung up jaddu from his feet earning an yelp as jaddu held onto mahi tightly. Mahi took him bridal style and there was a car waiting. He made jaddu sit in the passenger seat and he himself started to drive.

"So, you couldn't get my wicket?"

Mahi smirked. Jaddu remained quiet and stared outside the window. He was so much disappointed in himself.

"Hey."

Jad still didn't reply. Mahi sighed sensing the lad's inner turmoil. He kept a reassuring hand upon his hand. Jad frowned and first looked at his hand and then towards mahi,

"You don't have to sulk about that, the whole of india loves you. Just not getting me out isn't effecting your career."

"It effects on my hardwork and gives me a result of how waste it was."

Jad said with a blank face as mahi squeezed his hand. Jad didn't wanted to admit, but it felt oddly nice.

"Don't think so much, everything will be fine."

Jad nodded, and placed his free hand over Mahi's which was already holding on of his hand. The silence was not awkward but comfortable. Mahi smiled when he felt his hand getting caressed by the soft hand...
.

.

Heeeeyyy guysssssss
Sorry for the longing..
Anyways I hope you liked it. I have a rapid fire for you guys, who do you prefer more,

BTS? Or Arijit Singh?
Let me know in the comments