Awkward encounters

Savero ka mere tu __________ (complete the song😋)

...

After practice everyone came back to the dressing room dripping with sweat from top to bottom. Just then Virat's phone rang. The phone was on the table and beside the table the naughtiest risabh was sitting. He first became confused when the name was nothing but just one '❤️'. But then he realised that his virat bhaiya was getting married soon.

"Virat bhaiya look your love has called"

Virat understood what risabh meant, and he turned a little red, getting caught. He snatched the phone from risabh and went towards a corner trying to ignore all the teasing he was getting.

"Hello?"

"Vi we're standing in front of the stadium but these guards are not letting us enter."

Virat lost himself because of the nickname for sometime, but quickly composed himself and said,

"I-I am coming."

Virat cut the call and again went back to his friends.

"Bhai jiju kya bole?" Ishan asked teasingly.

These kids never leave a chance. Virat thought and strictly said,

"They're coming. Please don't behave like dogs but like matured humans."

Everyone looked at each other's face not liking the command much, but they had to obey their captain. Virat ran down the dressing room towards the entrance where his fiance and his friends are standing.

He reached and saw them. He ordered his heart and brain not to get lost in the handsomeness of Rohit and behave politely.

"Hello."

He greeted them politely to which only mahi only waved his hand and Rohit just smiled at him. The other two remained blank not interested. Virat tried to understand the personality of the people who kept silent and thought to not care.

He looked at the guards,

"All of them should have permission to enter from next time. Just them. Don't stop them next time."

The guards looked down and nodded.

"Please follow me."

Virat said politely again and started going up the stairs with the 4 following him like ducks. They reached the dressing room in no time.

"Hey guys, this is my fiance and these are his friends."

Rohit waved a hand as did mahi, and the other two as expected remained blank again. Everyone stood up and bowed.

"So start the introduction?"

Virat said.

"YOU!"

Everyone flinched hearing mahi shout, even his friends. But one didn't. Jaddu pushed out from behind and came out and pointed a finger at mahi,

"You?!"

"You guys know each other?"

Virat asked looking at both of them.

"No I don't know this. But he's a piece of animal I know that."

Jad said.

"Jaddu!"

Virat shouted to tell him not to use such language.

"So your name is jaddu? Jaddu? Like you do magics?"

Mahi smirked,

"Shut up, my name is my name none of your name."

His finger was still pointed at mahi.

"Oh my god. Will you guys stop bickering?"

Virat facepalmed himself as mahi and jaddu both turned away their faces from each other. Virat sighed and looked at Rohit indicating him to speak,

"I'm Rohit sharma. Virat's fiance."

"I'm Mahendra Singh Dhoni."

"I'm KL Rahul."

"I'm Shardul Thakur."

And Virat's friends also introduced themselves on by one. They all sat down with the intent to talk, but everyone got busy in their own world. But a naughty brat took baby steps and sat down beside rahul.

"Hii."

Rahul just looked at him and went back to his phone.

"I'm Shreyas."

Rahul again did not payed any attention. Shreyas clicked his fingers in front of his eyes.

"Hey, you deaf?"

Rahul looked at him with a glare and again went back to his phone.

"You don't talk? Oh my god what kind of a person are you?"

Rahul sighed, opening his mouth for the first time,

"Can you go and disturb some other people?"

"Yay! Look I made you talk. Has anyone been able to do that?"

That got Rahul thinking. Yes, he never speaks to strangers unless needed. No matter how much they tried. So how come he replied this boy in just a moment? Maybe his mind is in some other state.

"Again you went silent."

Rahul looked at him with disinterest once again and looked back at his phone.

But Shreyas never stopped. He kept on talking and talking not caring if the other was listening or not.

Mahi and jaddu went on ignoring each other the whole time. Whereas, Virat and Rohit kept on talking among themselves in a corner.

Whereas shardul was sitting without speaking anything. His eyes were stuck at a beautiful boy who was laughing and talking with his friends. He couldn't remove his eyes from the boy. He quietly took a photo of him laughing and sent it to his men asking to find his all information about him.

And soon the information arrived.

He was Suryakumar Yadav, one of the best T20 player. He was called 'SKY' in his team. He lives in Mumbai.

"Suryakumar yadav."

Shardul mumbled the name to himself and closed his phone going back to see the beautiful boy talking...

...

Hey guys. Hope you liked the chapter. I have no single idea about how the story will proceed. So you guys can give me some ideas about what should happen after.