Fainted after hearing

And I'm back guys...

...

Shami pushed siraj onto the bed before diving on top of him and ravishing the younger's mouth. A muffled groan escaped siraj's mouth as their crotches brushed together in a smooth manner. A gasp escaped siraj's mouth when he felt shami sliding his hands inside his shirt and roaming it on his milky, white skin. Shami pulled out, looking into the boy's eyes who laid under him,

"If I don't stop now, maybe I won't stop furthur."

"Fucking stop this drama and fuck me already."

With the daring reply that came off siraj's lips, his shirt was ripped and threw it off to somewhere and before he could process what had happened, shami bit down on siraj's perked, pink nipples.

Siraj : oh m-mah, slow..slow d-down pl-please

But the lad to which he spoke to didn't cared and started sucking hard on his right nipple, while his index finger and thumb worked on the other one rubbing and pinching. Siraj arched his back, unable to control the moans. He covered his mouth with his hand to stop the embarrassing sounds emerging and coming out and shami noticed it,

"I wanna hear those."

Siraj removed his hand in order to speak,

"I-its embarassing!"

"Those sound amazing, and I wanna hear each and every one of those."

A red tint spread accross siraj face as he moaned when shami sucked more on his sensitive nipples.

Shami trailed soft kisses down his stomach to the edge of his pants and pulled down his pants and boxers in one go. Siraj looked anywhere but shami's eyes. He was afraid, because he was very much insecure about his body. Shami knew that. He has seen the boy always conscious for his skin colour, body weight, looks and etc.

He tried to cover himself, but shami crawled up and kissed him softly on his lips which helped him relax and then he pulled out just to whisper against his lips,

"You might not be the most beautiful person in the world, but I assure you that in my eyes you're always unique in a beautiful way. I look at you like you're my lost gem in the whole universe."

Siraj was thick red. He hugged shami tightly digging his face in his neck, silently trying to convey a 'thank you' through his movements.

Shami hugged the boy back tightly, assuring him not to be insecure anymore. And when the fell apart, shami lubed up one of his finger and entered it inside siraj's hole who grasped his arm tightly, as his mouth opened wide in surprise and pain but no sound came out. Shami slowly moved his finger, careful not to hurt the boy. Siraj hissed and closed his eyes as it was feeling awkward having something inside his hole. But as shami, curled his finger a little and changed the angle, his eyes shot open wide, as he arched his back and shami knew he found what he was looking for. He put in two more fingers and started thrusting at the same point while the boy under him looked so small.

Siraj whimpered, moaned and squirmed under shami's touch. A touch for which he longed and craved.

"Do you think I need to prepare you more?"

"N-nwo, I..I'll handle."

Shami took his finger out and slid his pants down. Siraj checked him out shamelessly but when his eyes landed on his that part (ahmm) he gulped and looked back at shami who was smirking like a predator.

"I-I don't think that'll fit."

Siraj's voice came out in a whisper as shami again hovered above him,

"You never know baby. Let's try, and if you can't we'll stop okay?"

Shami brushed a hand through siraj's silky hairs speaking softly as siraj pouted but nodded. He slowly adjusted himself infront of siraj's hole, and pushed in. Just the tip in and siraj felt like he was running out of breath. He gasped for air.

Shami didn't stop. He kept pushing until he was filling the boy who was begging him to stop.

"Relax baby, i know you can do it. Just call out if you feel much pain."

Siraj wrapped his hands around shami's back pulling him close, trying to take his warmth nmand forget the pain. Shami whispered sweet things in his ears, as his one hand kept rubbing siraj's waistline. Siraj calmed down soon.

"M-move."

"Sure baby?"

With siraj nodding, shami pulled out a little of his length before thrusting it back. Siraj's eyes rolled backwards as his nails dug into shami's skin. And when shami started to repeat the process, the whole bed was jerking, siraj moaning and taking shami's name. Shami knew the point already, so he kept hitting there.

"Ahh- mm- m-my stomach.. OH GOD! f-feels..feels weird."

Siraj blabbered, not knowing what were the right words that should've been spoken as shami was fucking him out of his wits. Shami grabbed siraj's face and pulled him in a kiss. Siraj felt his orgasm hitting him like a truck, as he came, his legs were shaking, and he moaned shamelessly when he felt shami spilling his hot cum inside him. His body was shaking because of the immense pleasure he just felt.

Shami took himself out slowly, as siraj whimpered again when the thing inside him moved around his walls. Shami came by his side and caressed his cheek,

"You okay?"

Siraj just hummed in response, his eyeslids drooping already.

"Don't sleep yet, we've to get you cleaned up."

Siraj whined not liking the idea and snuggling close to shami. Siraj was so cute at the moment that shami removed every idea of waking him up and let him sleep. He detached himself when he felt siraj's asleep and cleaned him up.

Whereas before 5 minutes

Shreyas was happily skipping through the corridors to go and get some food because he was starving. And then he came across shami's room. And the voices from inside made him freeze,

"O-oh god, h-harder.. Ahh.. t-there."

"Fuck you're so tight baby."

It didn't even take him a second to recognise both shami and siraj's voice. He saw hardik coming from the other end of the corridor. Hardik waved at him but he couldn't wave back. The voices are still coming to his ears. He can't move. Hardik tensed seeing Shreyas like a statue as he approached shreyas. But before he could reach him, Shreyas' eyes rolled back as he fell on the ground.

He fainted.

Hardik scrambled towards his way. He sat down in front of Shreyas but before he could speak the unholy sounds came flying to his ears. His eyes widened as the vice captain fell on Shreyas' side with a thud.

He too fainted...
.
.
.

Hahaha this was so good😂😂😂
Anyways comment down your thoughts and don't forget to vote!