Choices matter

And here I'm back with another update. Btw, tell me who you guys are supporting this IPL?

...

After 2 days

"Re kabiraaaaa aaahaaaa." Ishan sang

"Re fakiraaaaaa aahaaaaa." Shreyas sang along.

"Teri manzilon ko chuke bhaaga, Mera raasta." Both added as the whole ICT fondly looked at the youngsters singing like no one cares and having fun. They were the gem of ICT. Their happiness, was everyone's happiness.

"Yaar you guys sing so bad."

Siraj said.

"No, your singing is beautiful."

Shubman said to Ishan, smiling sweetly. Every member went 'oohhh' as Ishan turned a dark shade of red and looked down.

Shreyas said

"Hayee, koi to aisa mujhe bhi bole."

"Tu chinta na kar shrey, Tera wala ata hoga. Traffic mein aatak Gaya hai shayad."

Siraj said Shreyas stuck out his tongue at him, as the whole ICT laughed along with them. Siraj took that in offense.

"I also have a tongue. You don't have to show yours."

"Okay enough bickering, let's go down to practice."

Virat clapped his hands grabbing everyone's attention as they walked down the stairs and entered the field to practice in nets. Everyone started streching as surya approached Virat,

"You didn't tell me about him."

"About who?"

Virat asked as if he didn't get the punch.

"Your fiance dear. Please say how he was." Surya blinked his eyelashes and asked sarcastically.

"He was good.."

"You think good enough so you can spend your rest of the life with him?"

"Ohh Surya yaar, don't worry so much. He was really good."

Surya nodded and started working out beside Virat. And then Surya's eyes found siraj who was following shami like a lost dog.

"Why are you ignoring me for the past two days?"

Siraj asked really tired by following shami from here and there who was trying to avoid him.

"Please go away siraj."

"Now I won't! First I want an answer!"

Shami increased his pace of walking.

"So that I don't fall for you!"

He said like with a blank face not realising how it affected the younger.

"You don't want to fall for me?"

Siraj asked trying to match the pace.

"Yes! I don't want to get hurt!"

Siraj processed his words but never stopped following the other

"You'd get hurt if you fall for me?"

"Damn it siraj! Can you leave me alone? I'm trying to move on!"

"And what about me?"

Siraj's voice was low, he stopped on his tracks, so did shami. Shami turned around to see siraj's eyes glossy, he was looking so miserable.

"You figure that out yourself."

Shami said blankly before walking away. Surya who encountered the whole conversation immediately ran up to siraj, and without saying anything pulled him into a tight hug. And that was the breaking point for siraj. He broke down and cried his heart out clutching surya tightly...

Next day

"Guysss please listen."

Virat clapped his hand in the dressing room.

"I've to say something to y'all, where's siraj?"

Virat asked as no one responded. Surya tensed on the other hand,

"No one's seen him? Where is he?"

"I'm here, sorry for being late."

Siraj entered the dressing room and sat on his respective place as everyone stared at him with surprised faces, because he never looked so pale before.

"Okay.. so that's now he is here. Ahmm. I was saying that, my fiance is coming here after practice. He'll bring some of his friends so I'll introduce y'all to him. Anyone has any problem?"

What problem could anyone possibly have? So everyone shook their head as Virat nodded and they went off to practice...

...

Sorry for the short chapter. But in the next chapter everyone will meet everyone. So that'd be long and will probably take time. Let's see...