The first meet

The best time to write stories is during online classes.😂 I don't think any of the students pay attention...

...

Surya : bhai you'll be fine right?

Vi : what will happen to me?

Surya : I clearly see that you're nervous

Vi : yes, I've nothing to lie about it.

Surya : everything will be fine

Virat nodded

Surya : should I go to drop you?

Vi : no that's fine, I'll get an UBER.

This time it was surya who nodded and vi set out for his 'date'.

Virat's outfit

Virat's outfit

He took an UBER and then went to the restaurant they both decided to have their first meet.

He arrived as he saw he was just in time but the other one was not present yet. So he waited for his fiance in front of the restaurant and thought they'd enter together.

After 30 minutes

Virat cursed, his legs were paining. How can someone be this late in their first date? He was bored scrolling his phone. He decided to go back. Maybe, some other time.

And as soon as he was going to step down from the steps, a luxury car, probably a Tesla, entered with great speed and placed itself perfectly in the parking spot with a smooth slide. Virat was amused. He decided to look if it was his fiance or not.

Rohit came down from the car, fixing his shirt.

Rohit's outfit

Rohit's outfit

Virat waited as Rohit approached him. Rohit asked,

"Virat Kohli?"

With Virat nodding, he held out a bouquet of flowers in front of Virat,

"I'm sorry I'm late, these are for you."

Virat has never been treated like this so it really made him feel shy and happy. With a red face, he thanked Rohit, and accepted the flowers.

"So, let's go inside?"

Virat nodded. Rohit smiled at him sweetly, and grabbed his hand before entering. The feeling resulted in Virat having butterflies in his stomach. He entered the restaurant looking down, as he realised everyone was staring at them. Rohit took him to their reserved seat and left Virat's hand to pull out the chair for him.

Virat again mumbled a small 'thanks' and sat down as his legs relaxed. He kept the bouquet beside as Rohit sat down in front of him.

Rohit called the waiter and first asked for a glass of water which came in no time.

Virat was feeling very nervous. It's not like he did not like Rohit or something, but it's his first time doing all this. And he fears that if it's caught on camera everything will be fuss.

Rohit : apne bareme batao thora

Virat : huh? M-me? *Cough cough* . Yeah so I'm a cricketer as you know, I'm 25 aged right now. And what else? I like watching movies and spending time with my family and friends.

Rohit hummed.

"You're cute."

Virat blushed at the compliment Rohit gave.

"So shall I consider our relationship pakka?"

Virat's eyes widened,

Vi : huh? N-now? Wait! I mean yeah- no! First tell me something about yourself

Rohit was a little surprised,

"Okay baba. Why get so hyper? So I'm Rohit sharma, of age 26. And the thing I know right now is I'd love to play the role of your husband."

Virat couldn't stop blushing. Is the man sitting in front of him a phD in flirting or what?

"O-oh my god."

Virat cutely covered his face with his hands.

"Don't do that! Let me see your beautiful face!"

Rohit protested knowing that he is making the other just blush and blush and he doesn't know why, but he loves the sight.

Let their date continue.

Jad : what is wrong with you?!

Jaddu screamed at the person who bumped into him which caused water to fall on him. And he hated to be wet without reason.

"I told you sorry like a trillion times! Go to hell!"

The other one, who happened to be the most dangerous mafia of underworld, MS Dhoni, screamed back. His friend Rahul was standing a little far off, shaking his head at the world's most feared mafia arguing like a child with some other boy.

"I'm sorry Mr. But I'm not interested in visiting your home."

Our sarcastic jaddu fired back. Mahi (this is just a nickname with which everyone of his friends call him and I personally like the name, so yeah) had his mouth hung low. It's the first time he was encountering such a sarcastic conversation with some random boy in the street.

"One day I'll force you to my home. Then I'll see how you raise your voice."

Mahi said with gritted teeth stepping a little forward.

"Then also I'll raise my voice. Do whatever you want."

Jaddu said on his face, pushed and walked past him.

"Just wait and watch."

Mahi mumbled under his breath as he got inside his car with Rahul...

...

I have chosen the troops for everyone.
Mahi and jad will have enemies to lovers. Rohit and Virat is an arranged marriage. Shreyas and Rahul will be in such a case where Rahul will fall for the cute brat.

But about surya and shardul please suggest me some ideas.

Also I've thought a lot about shami and siraj. Their story is practically great in my mind. Well, see you in the next chapter.

You won't be getting spoilers anymore🙃👊