16

Carlton woke to the feeling of sore muscles. And that someone was holding him.

Slowly opening his eyes he squinted as he found himself perfectly cradled in the strong arm of Riot. The demon was watching the screen and was laughing, the vibrations tickling Carlton.

"Riot?" Carlton asked, waking up more.

Riot turned to him, chuckling.

" Good morning, sleeping beauty. Hey, you should thank your lucky stars that we didn't actually fuck that stupid loser," he said.

Carlton sat up straighter.

"What do you mean?" he wondered.

" It finished a while ago, I was just rewatching it," Riot explained with a grin. " We both died."

"Wait, what?"

" We both died," Riot said again.

"How?"

" Since this was a hologram and not actually me, the version of myself was incredibly weaker than Venom. He ate me and then killed you."

"Oh. Well...I'm glad we didn't die," Carlton said, blinking in surprise.

" And anyway, even if we did choose to fuck that stupid reporter, I wouldn't have enjoyed it." Seeing Carlton glance up at him curiously, Riot went on. " Carlton, you are mine . The only hole that I fuck is yours... "

Carlton smiled and then winced when he tried to sit up again.

"Hey, uh....could you?"

Riot grinned.

"I have a better way of getting rid of the soreness," he growled.

"What?"

Shutting off the computer, Riot stood and set Carlton on his feet. Carlton watched in confusion for a moment when Riot maneuvered behind him.

" Strip ," the demon whispered in his ear.

Now Carlton couldn't help it. That deep, sonorous voice close to him, whispering seductively made him shudder . Riot saw the effects and growled low and guttural, predatory and possessive.

Carlton did as his husband told him to do quickly. Riot hummed in approval, knowing how Carlton liked being ordered around by him.

Riot's eyes roamed across his human's slim, brown body and he drooled. Every single part of that was his .

" Place your hands on the dashboard."

Carlton complied. A dark growl from behind made his skin crawl. He tensed when he felt the slick, hot, wet tongue lick at the small of his back and then agonizingly make its way slowly up to his neck, leaving a trail of saliva.

" So tense ," Riot whispered in his ear and Carlton swallowed, feeling those large hands press against him, gently, firmly.

He gasped softly when Riot began to knead and put pressure down on his back. Closing his eyes, he lowered his head and allowed the sensation to control him.

It felt so good , the way Riot's massive gray hands massaged and caressed his tight muscles. He could feel tendrils on the inside working their part as well and hoped that they wouldn't set him off again like last night.

" Doesn't it feel so good, Carlton?"

"Oh, my god, so good," he breathed in pleasure as the demon continued his ministrations.

Riot purred softly as he leaned in closer, allowing his chest to press up against Carlton's back. Carlton whimpered a little when he felt Riot kiss his cheek and moaned in utter contentment as one of Riot's hands slid around to start squeezing and massaging his thigh. Placing a hand on Riot's, Carlton could feel the held back strength and how careful Riot was being with him.