Chapter Three

Carlton sighed as he shut the door to his home, glad to be away from the lab. And most importantly, from that thing that had suddenly appeared in his life. He felt as if that monster had followed him all the way home even, whispering dirty things into his ears as he drove home.

"So eager for me....ohhh, are you wetting yourself just by thinking about me? It's okay, Princess, I could take are of that for you..."

"I wonder how good you taste....you probably taste like a deer in the meadow...you certainly have the eyes of one...."

"Look at me. Remember my size well, Carlton. Because look at yourself. You're so small, so utterly adorable and ridiculously beautiful...so puny. I could easily take control of you, little one. And you wouldn't be able to stop me."

"How many people have gotten the wonderful experience of fucking you, Cartlon? Tell me! How many times have you been at the mercy of some salivating, lustful human and allowed yourself to be utterly railed and fucked senseless?"

"I know you're thinking about it....what my dick looks like...if I even have one. Ohh, naughty little Carlton. You must not think about these types of things...."

Carlton shook his head aggressively when he felt the image of the demon slip inside of his mind.

"No, no, no," he muttered, walking quickly to the sink to get a drink. "Get out of my head!"

He slammed the glass down onto the counter in frustration when he could practically hear that deep rough voice purr in his ear.

"Why run from me, Carlton? Are you afraid?" he whispered.

"Fuck you! Why are you stalking me!"

"There is nothing to be ashamed of, Carlton," the demon replied, amused. "Unless, of course, there is... "

"Stay away from me, I already told you that I don't want to be your passenger or whatever it was," Drake snapped as he went into his living room.

"Yes, I believe we've been through this before," Riot sneered and his voice seemed close. Too close. "I think you're having a little difficulty choosing whether you want it or not."

"No, I know what I want!"

"Oh?"

It was then that Drake knew he wasn't alone. For real this time. He could feel the heat emitting off of the demon's body as it crowded up behind him. The huge invisible hand was placed near his abdomen, close to his groin. He gulped as he felt the demon chuckle, the low sound vibrating against his back.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to leave me alone," the man said with what he hoped was a demand but the demon heard the shaky, trembly voice clear and grinned wickedly.

"No. I can see you don't wish that. You wish for something....dangerous. Dark. Alien." A short pause. "Demonic." The tongue slid against his jawline, making Carlton shudder. "You want me to take you. Make you mine. So many people have misread you, Carlton. But I haven't. I can read you loud and clear. And what you're saying now is not what you're saying in your mind."

Carlton tried to speak, he really did, but he was uncharacteristically tongue-tied at the moment. His pretty face bloomed a deep red and the demon could sense the man's emotions inside and out. It was the same as when they had been together in the lab, but less fear and more....more whatever it was that Riot didn't quite understand.