Chapter 18: Leader's Summit

Depuis le début

Serafall sat and stared but then gave a narrowed eye smirk.

Serafall: Then you'll have to become my perfect and adorable sister's husband first!

Serafall then looked away with pride with a bit of a huff at what she said.

Serafall: Which I doubt you'll ever do!

Hajime stared in awe, but it didn't take long to give a crazed grin. He balled his hands into fists again, hard enough to the point his knuckles were cracking at the position. Serafall felt an intense aura and looked back at Hajime. She saw him grin to the point they saw yellow aura and his hair literally turn yellow.

 She saw him grin to the point they saw yellow aura and his hair literally turn yellow

Hajime: Jokes on you...your doubt is MY MOTIVATION! I WILL BECOME SONA'S HUSBAND FOR BREEDING SEX!!!

Hajime began to scream at a low pitch until he got louder.

Kiba: This aura!

Issei: HE'S GOING SUPER SAIYAN?!

Serafall turned to see Sona staring with a sense of horror in her eyes. Sona also looked quite terrified as well.

Serafall: I'm so sorry Sona!

Sona wasn't even looking at her older sister. It was clear of the fear in her eyes, but was looking up at the ceiling. Her legs were shaking.

Sona: Dear Satan...I can already imagine it...I don't think I'll be able to walk or talk right for a very long time...I might even drown in the very own juices...I'm scared...

Sona was practically shaking at this point. However, Hajime started coughing and stopped screaming like a maniac. His hair returned to his normal black and he turned back around.

Hajime: Ahem!

Hajime fixed his throat and pointed out his right index finger.

Hajime: With consent! And that is mainly the fact that Hajime Akamizu is my name and honesty and consent is my game!

Serafall soon tilted her head at Hajime. She had no idea what to say now, even Sona lost her own words to speak, her legs were no longer shaking. But Hajime turned away.

Hajime: Okay I said the thing. Can I have a cookie now?

Meanwhile, Issei pumped his hand into a fist, with pride at Azazel and with a sense of courage.

Issei: We're in for the sake of peace! We're only using our power for Rias and our friends!

Hajime chimed in as well.

Hajime: For peace! For Sona! For everyone!

Rias and Sona fixed their expressions. They smiled at their pawns statements.

Hajime POV
I soon saw Michael speak to Issei about a question. He spoke about how the church was unfair to Asia about kicking her out.

Issei got angry as Rias tried to calm him down. Xenovia spoke up about how she suffered the same fate despite finding her belief in God still. Irina seemed to be shocked. Hm.