Chapter 6: Fight and Kill

Hajime's Subconscious
3rd Person POV
Hajime looked around the area he was in, only to see nothing but a strange area surrounded by light of some sort.

Hajime: Huh..? What is this place?

???: It's your subconscious, boy.

Hajime: What the-

Hajime looked to see Alastor sitting down, relaxing.

Alastor: Come sit.

Hajime: Alright then?

Hajime did what he was told and he sat in front of Alastor, both with crossed legs and meeting face to face.

Alastor: The auras around us were different last night. Right?

Hajime put his hand on his neck.

Hajime: Yeah. You don't say.

Alastor: I do remember feeling something else. Something powerful too. It came from when we were in the Occult Research Club and met that Laisah Phenex guy.

Hajime: Don't you mean Riser?

Alastor: Riser, Laisah. Whatever...I dont bother to learn the names on mongrels...But do you get what I mean by something powerful?

Hajime: Yeah. I guess in some sort of way. Whatever that is, I guess.

Alastor: Did you see anything that could be different that what you normally could see?

Hajime: Well...I did see Issei have this weird red gauntlet thing that was on his hand his hand. It had this shiny green object on it too.

Alastor was silent for a moment, and then looked down.

Alastor: So that's how it is. Huh? It's much bigger than I thought.

Hajime: What is it Alastor? What do you mean?

Alastor looked up at Hajime.

Alastor: Your friend, Issei Hyoudou wields something called a Sacred Gear.

Hajime: The hell is a sacred gear?

Alastor: A Sacred Gear is what is called, God's Artifacts. They're told to enact miracles with such unique and powerful abilities.

Hajime's eyes widened.

Hajime: Wow man.

Alastor: It seems that your friend Issei, is the wielder of the Boosted Gear, or also called the Red Dragon Emperor's Gauntlet.

Alastor: Inside that Sacred Gear is the spirit of the Red Dragon himself, Ddraig.

Hajime's eyes slightly widened a bit.

Hajime: Oh shit.

Alastor: It's ability allows him to multiply his power levels if utilized properly. It also comes with sharing the title "Red Dragon Emperor". Can attract plenty of lustful women with that kind of weapon.