S1 E17: Points of Origin

Tex, together with Church, Bell, Tucker, Caleb, Calynn, and Michael, is standing outside Blue Base.

Tex: "As far as I'm concerned, I'm square with you." She says to Chruch.

Caleb, Calynn, Michael, Bell, and Tucker simultaneously turn to face Church.

Church: "I saved you from a life of imprisonment. How the hell are you square with me?"

The other five simultaneously turn to Tex.

Tex: "Because I didn't kill you back at Sidewinder."

They turn back to Church.

Church: "You know, I don't really see how not killing somebody is the same thing as doing them a favor."

They turn to Tex.

Tex: "Well, If you don't appreciate it, I could just kill you right now."

Church: "No, you can't! I'm already dead, bitch! I guess the joke's on you!"

Caboose: "Stop it!" He yells, upset. "Stop fighting! Can't you see that you're tearing us apart? WHAT ABOUT US?"

Tex: "What about you?" She asks Michael.

Calynn: "We helped you too. And what do we get? Nothing!"

Tex. "Well yeah, but..."

Church: "Yeah, but nothin'. She's got a point."

Tex: "I did help them get the flag back." She points out.

Tucker: "Yeah, but you were paid to do that. We rescued you as a favor."

Caleb: "And out of the goodness of our hearts." He puts a hand on his chest.

Tucker: "Shut up, Ale."

Caleb: "No, you."

Bell: "I agree with Tucker. We risked our lives to save an experience freelancer."

Tex: "Fine, I'll stay here as long as it takes to help you guys win this thing. As soon as I have, I'm out of here. What do you need me to do?"

Tucker: "I have no idea. If you knew how to fix a tank, I would have you do that."

Tex: "...Okay."

Caboose: "Wait, you-you know how to fix Sheila...? I love you."

Cut to Lopez.

Lopez: "Entonces le decía "tu no pesas más, yo peso más." Entonces pusimos nuestros cuerpos sobre la escala y determinamos quién tenía el peso más grande. Después de eso me llamé a mi mismo Lopez La Pesado."

[Translation: Then I would say "you don't weigh more, I weigh more." So we put our bodies on the scale and determined who had the greatest weight. After that I called myself Lopez the Heavy.]

Grif: "Man. First he doesn't talk at all, and now we can't get him to shut up. What's he saying?" He asks Simmons.

Simmons: "What're you asking me for?"

Grif: "Because Erica's not here, and well, you know, because you're of, uh, a Latino persuasion."

Simmons: "Simmons isn't a Spanish name, you dumbass. I'm Dutch-Irish."

Grif: "But I thought–"

Simmons: "What?"

Grif: "Eh, never mind."

Donut: "...I'm from lowa."

Grif and Simmons: "Nobody cares!"

Cut to Caleb, Calynn, Tucker, Bell, and Caboose sneaking up behind Sheila. Church is near them, while Tex is by the tank.