𝙩𝙚𝙣

𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪
18+

ᝰ.

The lingering scent of liquor hovered the wonders of meals that's been served with the waiters. The inside of the four corners were filled by the crowd of people dancing along the beat of the sound, the rhythm filled with ecstasy that drove people to a limited happiness.

The subliminal moves of the people was sharing as some make love, share drinks and even shred tears at the counter, either the bathroom.

“I'm a sucker for you”  you sang, making your way to the backdoor. Your hands were tinted with blood as the remaining corps that you've slaughtered was inside the room meters away from your figure. “say the word and I'll go anywhere blindly”

Your attention was caught by the quixotic thought suddenly wanders around your mind, making you smirk before approaching the crowd and giving in by the beat.

Your hips swayed as your hands lingers around your physique, complementing its curves that your hands touched as you moves. The admirable view of you was the opposite of your must to accomplished, but the fact that you're already done doing what you're told made you realize to loosen just for a while.

mhmmm” you hums, looking seductive with your teeth biting onto your bottom lip while feeling your own.

The change of neon lights reflects on your green silk dress, the strings that supports your dress on the back made your curves easily shown. The loose cloth on your chest was perfect for the shape of your mounds, emphasizing it even more though the matter of being covered. Your strong make up made your looks more fierce and somehow. . . . slutty.

At the end of the scene, Gojo was there to witness the view. The blood on your fingertips meant nothing to him as he's captivated by your whole matter, everything you do was making it hard for him. Your strong aura attracts him as he took a sip on his whiskey, making sure he had his group hold, activating his infinity to an infinite level for him to be gone unnoticed by you: who seemingly having your fun.