𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪

     𐙚The slow pouring of the water soothes the tensed body of yours. You've been in your worst thought for the past few days.

You looked at your fingertips and wasn't surprised to see nothing but a plain soft hand of a lady. Nothing much to speaks about it by looking like a lazy housewife─at least that's what they called it.

"when will I make you proud, father. . ." you let yourself sank down in the tub if warm water. Slowly opening your eyes and letting yourself drown to the sensation of realization of the false reality you wished to aim.

"does this tattoo even have a meaning?" you raised your left arm, slowly touching the tattoo's on the blade of your shoulder. Slowly lifting your fingertips to each trails of your tattoo, ending right above your chest.

It signifies the agreement between being a Yakuza and being a member of your clan, yet it still felt like it's not enough for them to count you inside the family. You still felt like you're universe behind your own dreams.

"just had some sex last night, why so tensed?" Gojo asked his friend, the blonde man with his spectacles on that made him look like an old geezer; Nanami.

The fella ignored Gojo and started taking notes about their next mission. Gojo couldn't seems to care about it, all he wanted was his friends attention.

"pause it" Nanami said, hands lingering around his notebook before taking a quick glance at Gojo who's smiling at him.

They've been good when it comes to terms, and seems like it'll stay like that forever till the end of the time. They're comfortable with each other, or seems like it.

"the massacre of the soldiers" Gojo was confused, yet wanna feel conclude so he sat closer to Nanami and start hearing his thoughts.