𝙨𝙞𝙭

𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚ᝰ

𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚
ᝰ.ᐟ

It was late, around midnight when you decided to get off the tub and get some rest for your body. Now, you have to excell two jobs at the same time, possible as you could.

Gojo have no idea what the other job you could possibly have behind him. Nobody knows either that you could be something big to even carry, who cares right?

"gosh" if only you could escape again, you would want to do that. But at this state you couldn't, you still have tons of pending missions to fulfill while being his assistant, and you dared to not budge and stay obedient.

And you just hoped for the best. . .for the best to happen. . .for the best.

"what do you fucking mean?!" you said, throwing a glare at him while sitting at the couch, across from him.
While he just smiled at you, patiently staring with a satisfying answer you could give him.

"you'll gon live with me, as my assistant. . . nothing more and less" he smiled, catching his cheek with the palm of his hand. On the other view, there's you who's staring at him with a killing one, which he finds nothing but attractive and hot that could turn him on if you're his lover or his bitch.

"in your dreams" you said, planning on standing up and grabbing your phone before taking a quick step at the doorway. But you were stoped by the loudest slam of a door with Gojo's hand pinning you on the wall.

Your eyes widened, but before you could even put a word out of your lips, he already forced your body to face his face. Closing the distance between the both of you, still smiling and only coming closer and not backing away from you. As if his body wasn't responding with how uncomfortable your body is speaking.

"so. . .you have an actual choices and you should pick one─unless you want to happen what have happened to you before" he said. Letting the hard grip on your shoulders off and backing away from your comfort, with his hands up on the air and slowly creeping down to his pockets.