𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮

ᝰ.ᐟ

    𐙚After that wholesome moment you both shared, the atmosphere was blanketed with awkwardness as your ego felt like it was being stepped on by Gojo. Normally, you'll care about nothing whether you shred tears to a stranger─but Gojo was no stranger at all. Infact, it felt like you knew him for a decade already. . .it sucks.

"you know Sora-chan. . . avoiding me will lead you nowhere" he said, towering you behind as you tried on sneaking away.

It was midnight, the time when you're most likely wide awake as the amidst of people fell to a deep slumber. Yet, you solitude was destroyed by Gojo hovering you behind as his breathes tickles you.

"tell me, did I made you feel anything but positive, love?" your eyebrows frowned. Most likely because you never heard someone called you such nicknames like that, and that's only used when the two individuals deeply cherished each. "wha─!"

The feeling of butterflies inside your stomach reaches its limits as you felt thunder, fireworks, lightning inside your whole being as he slowly lift your body by locking you in his grasp and pinning you on the wall. His fingers intertwining with yours as he looks directly at your eyes, barefooted with his bed hair on. . .even wearing no clothes on top!

The din light of the moon ray hits his body miraculously, his eyes sparkles as it peirce through your soul. His all focus was intended to be lean on you, undivided attention being poured on you as he keeps the distance between your bodies away.

"ever since I saw you broke down, you've been avoiding me baby. . .why such?" he said. His hands let go of yours as he made it's to your thighs, making or forcing them to lock him within. His other playing with your strands as he looks directly at your eyes as if he was reading your thoughts that isn't working properly at the moment.