𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩

𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩

ᝰ.ᐟ

𐙚It's been weeks, currently month ever since you and Gojo lived alongside each other. It wasn't bad at all, especially when you started receiving the lack of attention from your father, making you focus on yourself long enough to even notice the obstacles you're facing.

Yet. . .Gojo seems to be your newest problem to handle. He dreads most of the time as if something bad will happen to you when he leave you alone inside his house, complaining about everything instead of being thankful about anything he had his palm on.

Like now, you and him are in the grocery store since all of the shelves in food category ran out of stocks─even the refrigerator.

"they should've just threw it instead of placing it infront knowing it's expired" he said, making your frowned as you rub your temples. He's been yapping about how the both of you almost take the item that's expired.

"what if people get food poisoned because of them? right?" you rolled your eyes out before proceeding at the aisle for treats.

You're wearing a tight shorts, complementing your legs and thighs as you paired it with a fitted tank top to defeat the heat of the summer. On the other view, Gojo was wearing a tank top that emphasizes how his body was built, avoiding the ide of blindfold and so you made him wear a sunglasses, a sweatpants, while matching a sanrio slippers with you; yours as Kuromi, and his as Cinamorrol.

"should we get this?" you asked, taking a pack of a chewing gum while looking at him, purely waiting for his response. But, he only looked at you before moaning out loud making you alert. He's unpredictable.

He moans so loud that he catches the attention of the crowd, making you throwing the pack of kernels at him with such force. He does the most unhinged things with you with him, it's like he care about nothing─even you due to how he acts; childish.

As you both lined up on the counter, people's eyes had been sticking to Gojo. You have to give it to him, he's indeed breathtaking. But, you hate being with someone who's a center of attention and it irritates you knowing that one of those eyes could be your greatest enemy beyond. And so, you told him to go sit somewhere else as you take care of the goods, leaving him no choice as you kept on persuading him.