Strikeback(Shadow Moth's Final Attack Part 2)

(Author's Note): Here we are, the season finale! In this final chapter of Season 4, a familiar friend from another dimension will return and there will be a reference to Sonic Frontiers: Final Horizon.

Prizmaltorch was running through the city of Paris and then answered his phone.

Prizmaltorch: I'm here guys! What's the Sige?

Ladybug: (from phone) Priz! We managed to get the lower levels of the city under control, but a new creature is attacking!

Prizmaltorch: Copy that! I'm on my way!

Prizmaltorch then started boosting at full speed.

(Pause Music Here)

In Italy...

A portal with rainbow lighting opened and an odd-looking figure jumped out. This figure had crimson shoes with purple stripes.

Odd Figure: Italy? Well, I should get going. I've gotta go find out what's going on in this world's Paris.

The odd figure then dashed off to Paris.

Back In Paris...

(Author's Note): This is what Everis Lecrin looks like in his soldier outfit

Everis Lecrin then used his grapple wire to trip over Strikeback. Ladybug and Cat Noir then landed next to him.

Ladybug: Good job out there Everis!

Everis: I had to stop him somehow.

Cat Noir: Where is Priz? He should be here!

Just as Strikeback got back up, a cyan beam hit him, followed by a yellow drill, a pink spike ball, a blue cube, a green hover thing, a purple sharklike creature, an orange rocket, a red fire ball, an ivory lightning thing, an indigo Saturn creature, a violet void monster, a crimson eagle, a magenta music note, a grey stone thing, a black bomb and a jade ghost. The person who did that was Prizmaltorch.

Prizmaltorch: It's good to see you guys here! We're gonna need the whole team on this one!

Ladybug: I'll take care of that!

Ladybug slung away to get the rest of the heroes.

Cat Noir: I'll try to by Ladybug sometime until she gets back!

Cat Noir extended his baton to head off and fight Strikeback just as Prizmaltorch noticed Mayor Bourgois filming everything and boosted over to him.

Mayor Bourgois: Finally! Something more exciting than power or money: the magic of cinema!