Special Chapter: Meet Again

(Author's Note): In this one, we see our beloved Chibi Prizmaltorch again in the Quantic Universe as he brings a little companion with him.

Prizmaltorch was currently fighting an akumatized supervillain who goes by the name, Zion. Zion's power is to summon robots from Sonic Colors(Wii, DS &Ultimate), Sonic Generations(Console 360 &3DS), and Sonic Lost World(Wii U & 3DS). 

(Author's Note): Zion has Eggman's jacket from the Modern Sonic Games, he rides on a glider board just like how Eggman rides on his Egg Mobile.

And Prizmaltorch was currently fighting Zion's Robo Dragoon. 

Zion: Your time is up Prizmaltorch! No one can help you now!

(Pause Music Here)

But, before anything else could happen, a white portal opened to everyone's confusion but within a few seconds, a black with red striped blur came out and hit Zion. The person who was in that blur was Prizmaltorch(Chibi) and a yoyo was tied around Zion's ankle and then yanked him off the glider board, this was Ladybug(Chibi).

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): Good to see you guys somehow managed to get here.

Ladybug(Chibi): Fight now, talk later!

Prizmaltorch(Quantic) and Prizmaltorch(Chibi) both did a twin spin dash attack on Zion and took his akumatized object then released the Akuma. 

(Pause Music Here)

Ladybug(Chibi) then captured the Akuma, restored the damage and Zion turned back into his civilian form. Prizmaltorch(Quantic) then helped the civilian to his feet and went over to meet Prizmaltorch(Chibi) and Ladybug(Chibi).

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): So, how have you guys been?

Ladybug(Chibi): Great. Cat Noir is still flirting with me as usual. And my Prizmaltorch is still running around being himself.

Prizmaltorch(Chibi) nodded his head and put both his fist at his sides.

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): I wonder how you guys got here.

Ladybug(Chibi) explained that there was a lightning strike at the center of her Paris, a portal with rainbow lighting sparking from it opened and it sucked her and Prizmaltorch(Chibi) into their dimension.

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): Well, you two can come with me, we can find a way to help you out.

Prizmaltorch(Chibi) nodded his head excitedly and then did a signed movement that meant "Where do we go?".

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): To my Marinette's place.

Prizmaltorch(Quantic) and Prizmaltorch(Chibi) both ran off at super speeds as Ladybug(Chibi) followed.

At Marinette(Quantic)'s Bedroom...

Prizmaltorch(Quantic), Prizmaltorch(Chibi), and Ladybug(Chibi) landed in Marinette's room. The three met up with Marinette(Quantic) and explained everything.