Rocketear

Prizmaltorch, Ladybug, Cat Noir, Carapace and Foxanne which is Alya's new fox holder identity, had just defeated a Sentimonster.

(Author's Note): This is Alya's new fox superhero identity. Everyone now thinks that Rena Rouge has been replaced just like Queen Bee was with Vesperia.

Prizmaltorch, Ladybug, Cat Noir, Carapace and Foxanne: Pound it!

Ladybug: That Sentimonster was a tough one.

Foxanne: I know! A Sentimonster that can copy someone's fighting style is kind of impressive.

Prizmaltorch: I'll give Shadow Moth credit for that. I also like how you're the new holder of the miraculous of illusion, Foxanne. Ladybug's the holder of the miraculous of creation, Cat Noir's the holder of the miraculous of destruction and Carapace is the holder of the miraculous of protection.

Cat Noir: I agree. And how you're the Kurosin bearer Prizmaltorch. What do you think Carapace?

Carapace didn't answer because he was looking down on the floor sad.

Foxanne: Carapace, are you okay?

Carapace: It's not the same without Rena Rouge. I miss her a lot.

Prizmaltorch then put his hand on the turtle themed hero's shoulder.

Prizmaltorch: Shells, we had to replace her so we could protect her family and friends. Just like we had to do the same with Chloe. Ladybug, I trust you to handle Carapace and Foxanne's miraculous.

Ladybug: You can count on me Priz.

Prizmaltorch then turned into his magenta rhythm and jumped away from the scene as Carapace and Rena Rouge went separate ways.

At Night...

Karsin, was sleeping in his bed, wearing his PJs with Suozzo sleeping under his pillow.