Kuro Neko

Prizmaltorch, Ladybug, Ryuko, King Monkey, Purple Tigress, Polymouse and Everis Lecrin were chasing after Rogercop as Everis was using his indigo asteroid attacks on the robot villain.

(Author's Note): This is Everis Lecrin in his soldier suit and the gun he has is a variant of a variable wispon from the IDW comics.

Everis: Prizmaltorch, I understand why you hate copy and paste villains!

Prizmaltorch: Alright then! We've gotta beat this one like always!

Purple Tigress: Of course we do!

(Pause Music Here)

A Few Minutes Later...

Ladybug then restored the damage after Rogercop was defeated.

Prizmaltorch, Ladybug, Ryuko, King Monkey, Purple Tigress, Polymouse and Everis: Pound it!

Ryuko then noticed Cat Noir on the building.

Ryuko: Hey, Cat Noir!

King Monkey, Purple Tigress, Polymouse and Everis: Hey!

Cat Noir: Hey, guys!

King Monkey: How's it going, dude?

Everis: I bet you're doing great.

The miraculous then started to beep rapidly as Prizmaltorch turned over to Ladybug.

Prizmaltorch: Ladybug, I trust you to handle the miraculous. 

Ladybug nodded in response.

Ladybug: (to Ryuko, King Monkey, Purple Tigress and Polymouse) Come on, guys! Hurry up before you all detransform. I'll meet you at rendezvous points.

Prizmaltorch then boosted off while Everis used his grapple wire to leave the scene at that very moment.

In An Alley...

Prizmaltorch and Everis met up in an ally.

Prizmaltorch: So, what was it that you wanted to tell me that was super important?

Everis: I heard that Shadow Moth has a weapons factory in Versailles, pumping out munitions for his war effort!

Prizmaltorch: This isn't good! We've gotta head over there and destroy that factory! I'll portal us over there!