{Rosé} - she asks for your number - stray kids ninth member

You saw her from the corner of your eye.

As you stood on stage at the MAMA awards with your eight members beside you, you could see Rosé staring at you.

Of course, there were lots of eyes on the nine of you but there was just something different about the way she was looking at you and it made your heart skip a beat.

You're trying so hard to stay focused on giving your all throughout this performance, just as you always do.

With the newest comeback from Stray Kids being the most popular one that you've all ever done and this being the first live performance of the title track, this performance is huge for all of you.

But you can't deny how Rosé is catching your eye and how much you love seeing her enjoying the performance so much as she watches you intently, her eyes following you wherever you went and a smile tugging at her lips each time your lines came up.

You tried not to let it show but it seems that your members noticing that you kept looking over at someone on occasuon, rather than on each other or directly at the cameras the entire time.

Because when the song came to an end about three and a half minutes later and the cameras turned away from you to focus on other idols while the fans continued to scream at the top of their lungs for the nine of you, Hyunjin came up to you.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he put his hand on your shoulder, giving it a squeeze.

"Yeah. Why?"

"We all saw you occasionally looking over at someone when the cameras weren't on you." Chan said as he and the members joined you. "Which is very unlike you."

"Sorry. I guess I was a little distracted." You said before tucking a lock of hair behind your ear.

"Any reason why?" Felix asked.

"Rosé from BLACKPINK is here tonight and she was staring at me the whole time. I mean, I know everyone was watching us but when we changed positions and mved around, her eyes follwed me the whole time!"

The boys looked over at her and saw that she was still looking at you.

"She is looking at you!" Jisung said before playfully elbowing you.

"Someone has a crush on Y/N," Seungmin teased.

"Should I go talk to her? Or should I wait for her to come up to me?" You asked them.

"She seems into you. I say go for it." Minho encouraged.

But just as you took a breath and prepared to walk off the stage and go over to her, a staff member came up to the nine of you.

"Qucik! Backstage to change now and then the next award is coming up and Stray Kids is nominated, so you can't risk not being in your seats if you win!"

"But I was going to-" You said, only to be interrupted.

"No time. Go, go!"

You were all rushed backstage and you let out a disappointed sigh as you watched another idol come up to Rosé and begin flirting with her.

"Sorry, Y/N," Jeongin spoke before he squeezed your shoulder comfortingly.

You all quickly changed and gt a few touch-ups before returning to your seats.

Unfortunately, where you were all seated was pretty far from Rosie, and when you came back you had lost hope and courgae about approaching her after seeing another idol flirt with her.

You figured that she'd been snatched up by them since, in your eyes, they were more beautiful than you, though if you told your members that you know they'd argue with you for hours until you said otherwise.