{TWICE} - you're the tenth member and the girls think you're faking sick

You slowly made your way back to your bed, quietly closing the door of the room that you and Sana share in the dorm together.

You're not sure what time it is but you've spent the last little while getting sick in the bathroom.

You feel so miserable and all you want to do is curl up in your bed to get some more rest.

You crawled back into bed, shivering a little as you pulled the covers back up your body and closed your tired eyes.

Sana stirred a little but didn't wake up, simply shouting from her left side on her bed and then onto her right.

You were just starting to fall back asleep when you heard the sound of your dorm room opening.

The light was turned on Jihyo made her way to Sana's bed first, since hers was closest to the door.

"Sana? It's time to get up." Jihyo softly spoke as she shook Sana's shoulder, waking her friend up from her sleep.

You didn't move and you didn't open your eyes. You just laid there, dreading that same shake of your shoulder from Jihyo because you just wanted to sleep the day away.

You've got a comeback approaching and you have so much to do before that day arrives, so you all have to wake up early and work late.

The sun isn't up quite yet but on any normal day, you'd be getting out of bed and going to get dressed and brush your teeth to get ready for the busy day ahead despite the time.

But this isn't any normal day.

You're sick and you dread getting up. You don't even want to move a finger, afraid that you might feel sick again.

And just as you anticipated, Jihyo came to your side to shake your shoulder.

"Y/N?" She whispered softly. "It's time to get up."

You groaned and she just chuckled, thinking you were just being stubborn this morning and wanted to sleep more instead of getting up.

"I know it's early but we have to get going. So get your lazy butt out of bed." She joked and pulled the covers off, causing your chills to return.

"No, my blanket." You whined. "I'm cold."

"It is early and chilly outside. You'll warm up as the day goes along. Now, come on. Get up!"

She exited the bedroom and you opened your tired eyes, looking to Sana's bed to find her getting up.

She stretched her arms out over her head, yawning as she got up to get ready for the day.

"Are you up, y/n?" She asked as she padded across the floor to your bed.

"Can you get my blanket for me?" You mumbled and she frowned.

"Y/N, you have to get up. You can't go back to sleep, silly!"

Just as she said that Tzuyu and Jeongyeon appeared in the doorway.

"Good morning!" They greeted.

"Morning!" Sana cheerfully spoke while you just groaned and buried your face further into your pillow.

"Y/N, why aren't you up?" Chaeyoung asked as she suddenly entered the bedroom, standing between Jeongyeon and Tzuyu.

"I don't feel good." You confessed.

"I know you're exhausted but we can't miss anything right now. You have to get up. I'm sure as the day goes on, you'll feel better!" Jeongyeon encouraged but you just shook your head.

"Hey, why aren't you all getting ready to go?" Mina asked as she suddenly entered the conversation.

"Y/N says she isn't feeling well." Tzuyu sighed.

Suddenly, Jihyo appeared, and she undeniably panicked upon seeing everyone except Nayeon, Momo, and Dahyun all standing there - clearly not even close to being ready to go.

"What's going on? Why isn't anyone getting ready? We have to be out the door in a few!"

"Y/N might be sick," Chaeyoung said and Jihyo came to your side quickly.

She sighed before putting her hand on your shoulder.

"Are you being serious, y/n? Because now isn't the time to be trying to get out of anything by playing sick."

"What?" You asked, shocked.

"I hate to say this but I kinda agree," Mina said. "There's so much going on right now, y/n. Now is not a good time to pretend to be sick."

Looking between the girls, you shook your head in disbelief.

"You can't be serious. I'm sick! I'm not faking anything. I was throwing up a little while ago and I don't feel well at all right now. My head hurts, I'm cold, and I'm so tired."

Jihyo frowned and put her hand on your forehead.

"She is warm." She said as she looked at the girls. "I'm so sorry for what I said. I didn't mean it that way."

"I know, Jihyo. No worries. A lot is going on right now. But you know me. All of you know me better than anyone else. You know I wouldn't fake being sick. I'd never do that to you."

"We know. We're sorry for even thinking something like that." Tzuyu said.

"It's official. You're sitting the next day or two out." Jihyo said. "If you're vomiting and running a fever like this, you have to lay down and get as much rest as possible."

"That's a good idea." Sana chimed in.

"We'll see if you have some sort of stomach bug or something. After the two days, or if you get worse before, we'll take you in to get you checked out. For now, you need rest." Jihyo added, her leader and protective instincts kicking in quickly.

"Okay." You said, unable to protest from how awful you felt.

"Go back to sleep and if you need anything at all, let one of us know by calling or texting at any time throughout the day," Chaeyoung said.

"Yeah. Feel better soon, okay?" Sana said as she walked to you, hugging you quickly.

Jihyo covered you up and made sure you had some water while the girls all got ready to go.

"We're just a text or call away if you need us," Jihyo said as she and the girls got ready to go. "We love you."

"Love you all too." You said with a small smile, quickly falling back asleep as the girls left for the day, ready to return to the dorms at any moment if you needed anything at all.