{Wendy} - you're the sixth member of red velvet and announce your relationship

"Are you sure that you're ready for this?" Wendy asked as she held you in her arms, staring at the phone in your hand.

Twitter was open and the tweet you and Wendy made together was ready to be posted, whenever you were ready to hit send.

Your hands are a little shaky and Wendy can tell you're a little nervous. She feels nervous about this too.

The tweet you're about to put out contains a photo that Seulgi took a few weeks ago, with Wendy brushing the tip of her nose against yours.

Your smiles were bright and her hands were culling your cheeks. It was obvious she was about to kiss you and the look of love in your eyes and hers was obvious.

It was going to confirm your relationship.

People have begun to speculate, creating theory after theory.

People have analyzed every interview, going in-depth to push their theories harder, such as seeing the way you looked at each other and the obvious itch you both felt at times to hold each other's hand.

It was obvious at this point and you couldn't deny it.

The company permitted you to announce your relationship and the girls were making it clear with the messages they were sending you and Wendy that they stood by you all the way.

"I'm ready." You said as you craned your neck to look back at her.

"Everything will be okay. We've got so many people that are supportive of us. The people that don't support us weren't ever fans in the first place."

You knew she was right. So you kissed her lips a couple of times and then took a deep breath before you sent the tweet out.

Immediately, fans were talking. The number of notifications you got was more than you were used to. People were sharing their thoughts right away and within just a couple of minutes, it was trending.

"Wow... look at how many people are being so supportive of us." You spoke in awe as you scrolled through the tags people were making.

The endless love you and Wendy were receiving was almost overwhelming. It brought tears to your eyes and Wendy was grinning from ear to ear, unable to stop.

People were talking about how they just knew you were dating.

How they were so happy that you and Wendy didn't have to hide your love for each other any longer.

They were so happy that you could finally show a little affection in public now and that you've both found love.

"They work so hard. They deserve to be happy. I'm so happy to see them so in love." One fan said.

"The way they look at each other and the way they make each other smile so big and bright is truly beautiful and heartwarming. So happy for them!" Another said.

"They're so in love and it makes me so happy to see!" Another said, the short but sweet tweet causing Wendy to smile even bigger.

"We're so loved," Wendy said, kissing your head. "I'm sure some people will be hateful to us but look how much love and how many kind words people are giving us."

"It's amazing." You said as you put the phone down, smiling at your girlfriend as you put your forehead on hers. "I love you."

"I love you so much." She said before she cupped your cheek and pulled you in for a few sweet kisses.

When you pulled away, she grabbed the phone and continued to read through the tweets while you listened to her read them to you and listened to the beat of her heart.

The love just kept coming, the fans constantly showering you both with such kind words that it warmed your heart endlessly.

You felt so thankful for them all and so thankful that you no longer have to hide your love for Wendy anymore.