{Hwasa} - you're the fifth member of MAMAMOO and you get hurt

You tied the string of your sweatpants as you stood in front of the mirrors in the practice room.

A few beads of sweat rolled down your skin as you tried to catch your breath, preparing to, once more, start up the dance you and the girls have to learn for your comeback that will be happening within the next few weeks.

You're excited about it. Of course, every comeback you have is so fun and so special for you.

But this upcoming one is especially exciting and you're all working so hard on it, harder than ever before.

"Ready to go again?" Solar asked as the music started back up, the five of you returning to your positions so you could do it all again.

Everything was fine for the first minute or two.

But suddenly, as you did one particular move, you felt this sharp pain in your ankle.

The pain took you to the floor right away. You gasped loudly and squeezed your eyes shut as the music stopped and the girls rushed to your side.

"Y/N! What happened?" Wheein asked as the four girls gathered around you, all of them looking between you and your ankle.

"My ankle... somethings wrong. It really hurts."

You groaned loudly, the pain so overwhelming and so terrible that tears stung your eyes.

"It's bruising." Moonbyul said.

A few staff members gathered around and they all agreed that you needed to get it checked out.

It was beginning to swell and in all of your tears of being an idol and the years you were a trainee, you suffered countless injuries, but this seemed to be the worst.

"I'll take her to the hospital." Hwasa offered and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Okay, just lean on me." Hwasa said as you stood up from the floor.

You tried to walk but one step forward had you screaming in pain.

"Here, c'mon. I'll carry you. It's okay." She said and pulled you into her arms before the girls grabbed your things and gave them to her before she rushed you out to the car and drove off to the hospital.

"It hurts." You groaned.

"I know. It'll be okay, y/n." She tried to soothe but you knew you were in a lot of trouble.

Upon arriving to the hospital, she carries you inside and back into the room.

"I know it hurts. You can hold my hand." Hwasa said, a small smile tugging at her lips as she tucked a lock of hair behind your ear.

"I'm going to be in so much trouble." You sniffled as you put your head on her shoulder. "I know it's broken. I don't need a doctor to tell me that. It's obvious."

"I know it is too. But you'll be alright. You'll heal up in no time." She said as she took your hand, comfortingly brushing her thumb along your palm.

"I'm going to miss the comeback. It's just a few weeks away, four or so, right? It won't be healed up by then. I've never missed a comeback. I hate the idea of it."

"But your health comes first." Hwasa reminded you as she squeezed your hand. "We've got so many fans that love you so much, y/n. You're a hard worker. Everyone knows that. But you have to rest a little. You can't push yourself."

"I know." You said with a shaky breath as you exhaled and hung your head.

"We've got your back. You know that all four of us love and care about you. We'll take care of you and help you as you heal."

You nodded and lifted your head to look at her. Your breath hitched to find her eyes locked with yours instantly. They looked so soft, so shiny.

You've always had chemistry. Your bond with Hwasa has always been different from the one you have with your other three best friends. You've always had feelings for each other. You both know that.

But the sound of the curtain to the room sliding so the doctor could come in made you both jump and turn to look at him.

"So, your ankle is broken." He confirmed. "You're going to have to take things easy for the next few weeks. I'm going to give you a cast for it."

You nodded and then stared down at your broken ankle, watching as he began to put the cast on it.

"Crutches are a must, but I think you should just rest for a while. Try not to move unless you have to. Someone should also care for you, help you with things you need. Do you have someone to help you?"

"Me." Hwasa answered. "I'll take care of her." She said and then turned to face you. "I promise."

You cracked a small smile and put your head on her shoulder again before she put her head on hers.

After a few more minutes of him making it very clear that you need to rest and be careful, and after prescribing you some medication, he let you go.

"You'll be okay." Hwasa promised as you made it to the parking lot. "I promise to take good care of you."

"Thank you." You said after she helped you into the car.

You put your hand on hers as she got into the drivers seat and started the engine.

She gazed at you with stars in her eyes, a smile tugging at her lips as she intertwined your fingers together and gave your hand a couple of squeezes.

"C'mon. Let's get some food. I'll call the girls and let them know I'm taking care of you for the day, as well as letting them know about everything else."

"Okay." You smiled. "Thank you for everything, Hwasa."

"You're welcome." She said and smiled back at you before she drove off with your hand still wrapped in hers.