Chapter 3: Lynsovia Awaits

Alister stretched as he woke the following morning, the sounds of running and giggling making him smile. "It's an amazing feeling waking up to something calm and peaceful for once.." As he went to stand up he felt someone holding onto him. As he lifted the light blanket up he noticed Alice cuddled next to him, sleeping softly. "Alice...when did you get in my tent?"

"Last night...nightmare...mom was busy...felt comfortable..." She spoke sleepily as she pulled herself back into Alister's side. "No go...stay..."

Alister blushed lightly at this display of cuteness and sweetness. "Sure...that..honestly sounds like a nice plan." He lay back down on his side, gently moving Alice into his chest and gently began to rub her head. "Is this good for you?"

"Yes...it feels...much nice." She smiled in her sleep as her ears flopped down, relaxed and onto Alister's shoulder. "You're...the best.."

Alister smiled, closing his eyes again and snuggled into Alice, gently resting his chin on her head. "...So are you...sweet bunny.." As they both drifted off to sleep the caravan for transporting the produce arrived, standing nearly ten feet off the ground with a large storage on top and towed behind. As the Chief inspected the caravan she smiled, pleased with the condition it was in but seemed to be looking for someone.

"Alice!!! Alice my daughter the caravan has arrived, we must be getting everything around and be leaving! Alice!!!" Her voice cracked slightly as she tried making it travel

"Alice!!! Alice my daughter the caravan has arrived, we must be getting everything around and be leaving! Alice!!!" Her voice cracked slightly as she tried making it travel. She began popping her head inside each tent before finally finding her inside Alister's. "Alice!"

Alice quickly sprung up from Alister's chest, eyes bulging from her head. "Mother!!! I'll be right out please vacate the tent!!" The chief nodded and removed her head as Alice slowly turned her flushed face back to Alister. "I...am so sorry..." As the blanket slipped off her chest it was clear she was not clothed.

Alister waved his hand at first and chuckled. "That's quite alright Alice I've had wor-" He stopped mid sentence noticing Alice's bare chest was showing. "A...Alice why are you naked?"

She cocked her head to one side as her ears followed and seemed to flop to that side. "Um...why are you clothed? Isn't that uncomfortable to try and rest in?" She snickered as she pulled her legs over the side and pulled her bottoms on and reached forward for her shirt. "Come on handsome, we will need to help make sure the caravan is secure." She pulled it over her chest and tapped Alister's leg before walking to the exit of the tent.

Alister sat for awhile, staring blankly at the spot on his bed where Alice was. "...things truly are different here.." He shook his head, grabbing and quickly pulling his shirt over his head as he walked out and stopped in his tracks at the size of the caravan. "That thing is twice my own height!! Do you all really provide that much fruit and vegetables?"

The chief walked over and nodded. "Why yes we do young one. Hello, I'm young Alice's mother, Chief Saelyn, it's a pleasure to meet you. From my understanding you'll be accompanying the caravan this time?" Alister nodded and smiled. "Perfect, perhaps there might be people who can help you in figuring out your decision coming forth. Normally we do not allow adult males to live in our village...but I feel you may be an exception. We do not have many strong protections, and if you can damage our woods from impact like that I am sure your physical prowess must be equally as strong."