10

Jennie's POV:
Jisoo was acting very strange when I came back. Like she was randomly zoning out and kept staring at Lisa's table.

She usually doesn't do these things so I was worried. "Hey Jisoo?" I said while we walked to our next class. "Y-yeah?"

She replied. "You okay girle? You seem really out of it." I said

Jisoo's POV:
When Jennie asked me that I panicked. I didn't really know how to reply so I just gave a quick "yeah" and we stopped talking.

As we walked to pe I saw no other than Rose. And Lisa of course. They were the people I despised the most.

They were also the people Jennie despised the most. But now I'm thinking she either has a crush on Lisa or what I saw in the bathroom was a dream.

We walked past them and gave the both of them the dirtiest look.

Rosé's POV:
As Lisa and I walked by Jennie and Jisoo, Jisoo gave me the dirtiest of looks and ngl I also gave her a dirty look back.

Honestly the person I hate the most is definitely Jisoo. I wished she could unless crawl in a hole and never come back.

I glanced over at Jennie and she looked like she was blushing at someone.

I don't know who it was but I know it wasn't her boyfriend.

Jennie's POV:
We walked by Lisa and Rose and I blushed a bit while looking at Lisa since she randomly kissed me in the bathroom not the long ago.

While Jisoo and I walked, I bumped into someone. It was V my boyfriend. But to be honest Im starting to get fed up with him and lose interest.

"Oh hey Jen Jen" he said. I used to love when he called me Jen Jen but now I wished someone else would call me that.

"Hi babe!" I said cheerfully though I wasn't even cheerful. He smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"Well I'm gonna go. Bye" he said and wih that he left.