╰┈ 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚

“I apologize for the trouble

“I apologize for the trouble. Please take care of Nova for me.” [Y] scratch the back of his head. “Nova won't be any trouble for you. Will you be ok here, Nova?”

“...Yes, papa.” The child nodded, clenching the book to his chest. The taller male smiled, ruffling Nova’s hair, “Ciel and Mr. Sebastian will take good care of you. Have fun.”

“Hm…” Nova nodded.

[Y] turned to the earl and butler, “Thanks again for your kindness. I'll be back in three days. Behave, ok.”

“Yes, papa…”

“Bye-bye, now.” The taller male waved as he stepped into the train. He sent Sebastian a soft glance. The butler smiled at the male while waving secretly behind Ciel. [Y] chuckled as the door closed. Nova watched in sadness as the train railed away.

“...Now that's settled. Let's go…” Ciel sighed. Nova grabbed Ciel's hand, catching him off guard.

“Ciel-nii…”

“I say don't call me that…!” Ciel blushed.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

The child sat in the library reading more books that Ciel recommended to him. Just as Ciel's command, Sebastian was ordered to watch over Nova. Since Nova is his husband's son, then maybe they could get to know each other—

“Are you papa’s lover?” Nova asked the butler. Sebastian hum in question, “Hm?”

“You and Papa seem really close. Papa was smiling at you and you smiled back.” Nova admitted.

“...Has your father never told you?” The raven haired butler tilted his head. Nova nodded, “He told me that he has a lover who used to work as his butler. So, I assume that it's you…”

“Ah. He really misses me, doesn't he?” Sebastian chuckled bashfully, happy to hear that he was talked about a lot. “He must be taking good care of you as a father.”

“Unlike my old mama, she never treats me like papa does. Papa isn't greedy like old mama.” Nova stated. The raven haired butler raised his eyebrows, “Sorry if this is personal, may I ask what your mother could've done?”

“...Mama abandoned me. Mama never wanted me after my old papa left for another woman. Mama…thought of me as a curse and tried to kill me but instead abandoned me…” the child explained.

Sebastian has never felt bad for a child before. Nova is lucky to have [Y] as his new father, but his mother, however…should he kill her? Perhaps…he could. Sebastian is a demon, he won't regret killing that woman for hurting his child. Yes, he says “his” child since Nova is [Y]’s child plus the demon and the human are married.

“You don't need to worry about that anymore. Now that you have a new home and family, you don't have to live a hellish life anymore.” the butler smiled gently. Nova perked up, “Really? Then…can you be my new mama?"