╰┈ 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

Elizabeth has to return early for unknown reasons with a fainted Grell

Elizabeth has to return early for unknown reasons with a fainted Grell. Whatever the hell happened, don't wanna know. [Y] on the other hand decided to stay for dinner. He was also left with a bump on the head after trying to get freaky with Sebastian. At least the dinner is ready. Ciel sweatdropped, “...Did you hit your head or something?”

“Something heavy fell on top of my head. Doesn't hurt much~” [Y] chuckled, scratching the back of head as Sebastian walked in the dining room. The taller male made a request, “Say, you wouldn't mind if I could give a request.”

“A request? And what's that?” Ciel questioned just as Sebastian poured him tea. The taller male patted his child on the head, “Watch Nova for three days while I go on a business trip?”

“Eh? Me? Why?” The earl's eyes widened. “Couldn't you ask Lizzy?!”

“Nova couldn't handle her very well, she nearly gave him more anxiety. You wouldn't want to imagine what happens when she sees cute things?” [Y] questioned. Ciel shuddered at the thought of it, knowing what the male meant, “Fair point…I’ll watch over him since he's a quiet child.”

“Wonderful! Please forgive me for putting him under your care. I'll repay you back for your help.” [Y] beamed before turning to Nova with a bright smile, “You hear that, Nova? Phantomhive will watch over you. It'll take three days. I promise to bring you new toys and books that you like.”

“Thank you, Ciel-nii.” Nova thanked the earl in a polite manner. Sebastian held back his chuckle as Ciel turned red, “I told you not to call me that!”

“Look like this child taken liking to you~” Sebastian teased.

“Silence!”

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

It was time for [Y] to head home. Nova fell asleep after eating dinner. Ciel demanded Sebastian to take the [h] haired earl home by carriage which is a perfect opportunity for the lovers to have more time together.

“I will escort you home safely, Sire [L].” Sebastian smiled. Secretly happy to be able to have more time with his beloved human. The raven haired male then rode the [L] home. As they were on their way to the [L] manor, Sebastian began a conversation.

“A three day business trip. Did something happen at the factory?” Sebastian asked.

“There had been manufacturing or perhaps something else…” [Y] responded while stroking a sleeping Nova’s hair. “I don't know what happened, but I'm sorry that something unfortunate is happening again.”

“Again…? Did something happen while you were there?” The butler questioned, concerned that something might happen to his husband. The male answered, “Just a few scars and lost a leg when it got stuck into a machine.”

“...!” Sebastian flinched. “Are you alright?”

“Don't worry. I was given a leg to help me walk again.” [Y] chuckled. “I've never thought a demon like yourself would care so much.”