╰┈ 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

Sebastian was still upset though and hadn’t spoken to the taller male in a minute

Sebastian was still upset though and hadn’t spoken to the taller male in a minute. [Y] break the silence, “...I see that you find your new master. How is he?”

“...Like hell, but I'll manage…” Sebastian answered in a harsh tone and then it went silent once again. Damn, the demon is pissed off. Why?

“...Are you mad at me?” [Y] sweatdropped.

“We should stop talking and prepare some feast, Sire [L].” The butler ignored the question as he removed his coat and wore an apron, then rolled up his sleeves. “If you wish to talk then leave…”

“You are mad at me…” [Y] whined before removing his tailcoat and hanging them up. Sebastian pressed the peeler to the male's chest, “Peel them then wash the potatoes.”

“O…ok…” the taller male shuttered awkwardly. Just as Sebastian's order, [Y] begins peeling potatoes. It was an awkward silence once again. “Shit…He's really pissed off with me. Why? Is he in a bad mood?”

“...That child…” Sebastian spoke, grabbing the taller earl’s attention. “Is he yours…?”

Outside of the kitchen, Mey-rin was rushing with a bucket in hands. She was demanded to clean up, but she stopped and nearly tripped when she overheard Sebastian and [Y] talking in the kitchen.

“You mean Nova? Yes, he's my son.” [Y] answer Sebastian's question. The butler pouted as he aggressively chopped the carrots, nearly cutting the board in half, “I see…”

“Ah…Is that what he was mad about?”

“Did you break your promise and have an affair with someone else?” Sebastian questioned, swiftly chopping the carrots. “It's cruel to cheat on your lover like that.”

“L-lover?” Mey-rin gasped. The chef, the gardener, and Tanaka peek into the kitchen, startling Mey-rin. Baldo raised his eyebrows, “What are you doing? Spying?”

“Shh! Shh! I've heard that Sire [L] and Sebastian are lovers!” Mey-rin whispered harshly.

“What?? No way! I couldn't imagine Sebastian having a lover!” Baldo furrowed his eyebrows. Finny tilted his head, “Sebastian never talked about it before.”

“Not like he will talk about his personal life.” The chef huffed.

“Just listen!”

“Sebastian…Here I thought you could read the atmosphere.” [Y] deadpanned. Sebastian flinched, “W…what are you on about?”

“He shutters???” Baldo blinked owlishly.

“You mistakenly thought I was cheating on you with someone else. Nova…is my adopted son. I'm not in an affair with anyone.” [Y] stated, causing the butler to harshly chop the head of the carrot. The taller male flinched as the angry energy got stronger, but it quickly went away.