The Stone Army

(Okay, sorry for the long wait. But now that I am out for the summer, I will try and update my books as often as I can. Hope you enjoy the chapter!)

So, after traveling through time, rest was VERY much needed. So, we ended up staying at the apartment for a bit. It was now morning and I spit out the water used to wash my mouth of any toothpaste left. I place my toothbrush in the cup I keep it in. I wash my hands then dry them and look in the mirror. I push a strand of hair back then smile in satisfaction. I check my bandages, change into my Gi then walk out of my room and head to the guys' room. I stop at it then slowly open the door and look to see the guys' and Lloyd sleeping peacefully. Since Lloyd was older now, he bunked with the guys. I smile as they all look so peaceful. Then I smirk at the idea I was about to do. I walk in, close the door behind me then walk over and grab the alarm clock. "3... 2... 1." It rings. And the guys start to groan as they try and block it out. Cole hit his head on the bunk above him, Jay fell out of his bed and Kai threw a ball at me, which I caught. "Nice try." I say, tossing the ball away. "Come on, boys~ Time to greet the day~" I sing. They moan as they try block the noise by covering their ears. I then notice how Zane was the only one unbothered and smirked at that.

"Okay. Okay! We're up." I press the snooze button after Lloyd said that. I place it back on the desk and walk over to them. "Is it Wednesday already?" Lloyd asks. "Yes." I answer. "Sunrise exercise. I hate sunrise exercise." Jay says as he stands up. I give him a bonk on the head. "It gets you up and ready to go. After all, you guys need the training. Just because we are training Lloyd doesn't mean you can slack off." I state. I then feel someone right outside the room then look to find Wu enter the room. He sighs, holding a cup of tea in his hand. Okay, how much does he drink of that stuff? "Good morning, morning, morning! Up, up." He says, sounding chipper might I add.

The rest of the guys and Lloyd get out of their beds and we walk over to stand before Master. "It's a new day, students. Before we begin sunrise exercise, I noticed the dragon made another mess outside. It looks like a two-person job. Heh, heh." Wu says, laughing a little before closing the door as he left. "Ah, what was that, Sensei? Did I just hear an SOS call come in?" Cole says as he and the guys come up with excuses to not clean up after Ultra. "I sense I need to be somewhere else." Zane says, he and the guys' getting dressed in their GIs. "Lloyd, I'm sure you got this. Heh." Jay says to Lloyd then hurry to the door. Oh, no the don't.

I summon my powers and form a rock-like barrier on the door to prevent the guys from leaving. "Nice try." I tell them. "You might've been able to dump chores on me when I was smaller but I'm grown up now. That's not fair!" Lloyd states. "And if you think you can just walk away instead of discussing of who will clean up the mess then you guys are still kids." I smirk evilly. My powers flare up as I feel Kai's annoyance. Then he calms down and sighs, "Ah. You're right, Lloyd. We need to settle this like men. With a round of Rock, Paper, Clamp!" Oh, my goodness. I pinch my nose. "Fine! Get it over with so we can get to training sooner." I give in, releasing my nose.

I step back as the guys and Lloyd gather together and hold their hands out. The guys did paper while Lloyd did rock. "Ha, ha! Paper beats rock!" Jay cheers after he and Kai high-fived. Lloyd sighs dejectedly, "How does paper beat rock?" He asks. I walk over and pat him on the shoulder. "It's just how it's always been. Come on, I have experience since the guys would often stuffed their faces with pizza back before we met you." I say to him. He smiles at me then I make the barrier disappear then leave the room and go get the supplies. I smirk as I feel Jay's confusion of why I still give Lloyd special treatment.

I meet up with Lloyd on the roof, him having changed into his Gi and me now wearing goggles and gloves along with a cleaning mask. I give him a pair of each and together we were able to clean up the mess in record time. We gathered it in a giant disposable bag and flies were already flying around it. Gross. "I always have to do the dirty work." Lloyd complains as he takes off the mask and gloves then waves away the stink. "Hey, having a pet dragon requires a lot of responsibility." Cole states. I take off my mask, gloves and goggles and toss them aside. He's not wrong about that. "Didn't your mom ever let you have a pet?" I freeze when Jay said that. Mom... Lloyd's mom.