00:13

Nikki's P.O.V. || EDITED 

  You see, I got my shit together, I really did. But since Sammy wants to play little games I'm just going to have to play along with his little games. I'm not going to be kind to him because what the fuck has done for me besides break my damn heart?

  I was currently making a list of all the things I could do to get back at Sammy for playing with my heart and thinking it's okay.

  #1 - Hurt Sammy the way he hurt me

  Aw, too bad he never cared about me so how am I supposed to hurt him if he doesn't have feelings towards me? Ah, good plan but scratch that off the list.

  #2 - Go off Sammy's brother, Ben. 

  You see, I would do that but he has a girlfriend and I am not a homewrecker. And there's no way I'm going to get with Emily, no way I'm turning gay just to get back at Samuel. Scratch that off the list.

  #3 - Cut his dick off and feed it to my dog. 

  Aw, great plan too bad I don't have a dog. Scratch. Gee, this is harder than I thought.

  #4 - Ship my sister off to Canada

  Not bad, my favorite idea so far. I'll come back to this in a bit.

 #5 - Torture him for hours to let him know it's not okay to fuck with people's hearts like that.

  Ah not bad, maybe can be plan B. Although, I don't even know what plan A is yet.

  #6 - Just kill Sammy

   Huh, I like that idea. Plus, I don't have a plan A and my hand is getting tired from writing so why not ?