00:07

Nikki's P.O.V. || EDITED

   You're acting like a crazy person. Those were the six words that were stuck in my head all day.

     I am not crazy. Those the four words I repeated to myself all day long.

   How can my mother say that I'm a crazy person? What kind of mother does that? I get it if she was joking but she was dead serious. Like I am your child, your beautiful creation, one of the best things that has ever happened to you, and you call me crazy?  

   "Wake up," my mom yelled walking in my room. "You have school in an hour, your dad is taking you today."

    I sat up in bed and looked around at the mess on my floor. There was glass, paper, just all types of shit everywhere. Plus, there was at least five holes in the wall. See what I meant when I said I had anger issues?

   || In the Car ||

    "Nikki, want to talk about what happened last night?" my dad asked as he pulled into the Starbucks parking lot. I shook my head and looked out the window. "Well if you don't want to talk, I completely understand, but I want you to listen to me. Can you do that please?"

    I nod and look over at him. "You will be okay, you are so strong and you will get through this. Now I know this is really tough for you, especially considering your sister and him are like a thing now, but you will get through this. It's okay to be angry, it's okay to be hurt, it is okay to let it all out, alright? Don't feel like you have to keep everything bottled up inside because you don't. I want to go over to his house so bad and beat the shit out of him but I can't lose my job by going to jail. But just know, I am not happy about the situation either and I am especially not happy with your sister."

   I smiled lightly and felt my eyes get watery. "Thanks dad, that was really helpful."

  He smiled and pulled up at the driveway thru window and ordered a Caramel Frappe for me and some type of latte for him. He also got a muffin for him and a slice of banana nut for me. "What I'm saying is, it is okay to not be okay," he said as he drove off in the direction to the school once we got our order.

  || School ||

  I was walking through the halls when I saw the school's biggest hoe, well besides my sister of course, walking with her little posy of hoes. "Okay who called Skank Patrol?" I asked as I walked past them.

   "Okay seriously guys it's not funny, who keeps calling border patrol?" Marilyn, the biggest hoe, asked. 

   I turned and looked at her a smile on my face. "I'm legal though, fuck you mean? I got my birth certificate to prove that shit too."

  She stayed quiet for a minute trying to think of some comeback. When she couldn't think of anything to say, she walked past me, bumping her shoulder into my shoulder. I got pissed off and without thinking, I grabbed the back of hair and pulled her back. 

   I started to punch her continuously in the face and people were recording the whole thing go down. I am so tired of these basic ass hoes thinking they can push me around like that. Bitch I am Nikki, I do not take shit from anyone. I will not hesitate to beat a bitch's ass. 

   I usually restrain myself from fighting these hoes but now I just don't care. Just like he didn't care about me.