Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Ella's POV

After the deed was done, and I was in charge this past time, Sebby had to go do something with Leo, and he didn't want me to go and set up so many guards at Leo and Jaz's house. Yes we were forced  here and I was not impressed. Something was up and no one would tell me.

"Jaz what's going on?" I asked from sitting on the couch upside down and looking over at her. She shrugged.

"Leo wouldn't tell me anything either. So I have no idea." She sighed and I nodded. There was a movie playing and Jaz was eating popcorn when some of the men got defensive.

"What?" Jaz asked and stood. Then made her way over to the doorway to the kitchen, and she went pale. The men were ready to attack, and she was walking backwards slowly.

She was so scared, and I was confused. Then my bare legs were grabbed and I looked and saw some random man. He was scary looking, and smelled of cologne. This shit again. I thrashed and saw Jaz being shoved the her knees. The guards went and attacked but little did we know there were other bad men.

Who's pack do they belong to?

I managed to snake my way out of this mans grasp and onto the floor and went running at a man who was grabbing Jaz by the hair and forcing her close to his area. 

A roar erupted from my throat and I saw red. I took the man and threw him across the house, and the other bad men snarled but most were busy being fought.

I hauled the shocked Jazzy to her feet and put her behind me and stood in a protective stance. We had no where to go and if we ran into the woods we would be taken, and if we ran to somewhere different in the house we would be scared of everything. But if we stayed to fight....we would be able to prove ourselves even more. 

Alas, we had no chance anyways. 

We were grabbed by 2 different men each and I thrashed and snarled. Jaz thrashed and tried to hurt them. We were both so small though. Only teens. Only 16-17 years old.

"Both of you stop!" I heard a man snarl and I thrashed and looked up to see a man.

"Boss please let us right now. The guards are down, and their mates are gone." The man to my right said smirking.